Creativity and DIY

Other than being creative I just look at my random flavors I bought and just throw a hissy fit that I havnt tried them yet. So tomorrow I’m mixing with zen garden FA, hypnotic FA, sweetang tpa, and so on. It will for sure be an interesting week since there wasn’t a ton of info on these flavors.

3 Likes

I just posted some WIP recipes over on this thread with Zen garden. I feel ya there isn’t a lot to go on with that flavor so I did what I do a lot in life I winged it !

1 Like

Think pixie sticks (if you’ve ever had them) and at 5 or 6% of this flavor, you’ve got them; my wife loves the sweet and sour factor, particularly with FA orange.

Have fun!

My phone has a little notebook function that allows me to write when inspiration strikes. I’ll be somewhere and think of a flavor that I want to mix with something else or a combo that I’m enjoying in a meal and jot it down. I also do single flavor tasting sessions of about 50 drops per flavor. The mixture of two flavors in one of these has inspired a new WIP.

I dont get to mix often at all, not creatively, so I just let the ideas pile up and then I jump in an whip out a few blends and some trusty SnVs.

Like LordVapor says, it is a hobby. I never let it stress me.