Creme Bouquet - One on One

I’d love others opinions on Creme Bouquet by OoO. I’ve searched everywhere for testing notes. One on One only sells this in large quantities by special request buy diyvs has it and I finally bought some. I have a sft steeping now, but I’ve been dying to talk about this flavor! Anyone else have this (ELR says 10 people have it) Are YOU one of them? Let’s chat!

6 Likes

It’s odd they have it only available in tubs, and is listed as an emulsion @Lynda_Marie.

2 Likes

That’s gonna be a bitch getting o.5 out of that :flushed:

4 Likes

Yes, they used to have it on their site for retail and diyvs always had it on their site. I’m not sure why this and Creme de la cream are now special requests. It’s PG based from diyvs.

4 Likes

This recipe is the reason I got it.

5 Likes

If looking like that is the side effects I think I’ll give that recipe a miss thanks.

6 Likes

Huh, well, that’s the beauty of life, we all make our own choices. What’s that saying? Don’t judge a book by its cover. :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

Fair comments.

4 Likes

Creme Bouquet By OOO according to my notes I got a very slight lemon/lime accent over 3%, retested @2 and it reminded me of a heavy whipping cream or almost light sour cream. Paired well with VT Lemon Meringue Tart, FA Custard, FW Toasted Marshmallow, FA meringue for a lemon meringue with mile high meringue.

8 Likes

Thank you! I did single flavor test it, and got the same lemon/citrus heavy whipping cream. I made someone’s milkshake recipe and it was very nice. Thank you for reminding me! I’m trying to create a lemon tart recipe. I thinking it might go well.

6 Likes

I saw a video somewhere that this is more a “utility” flavor, meant to be a low % accent flavor to pull creams together. I’ve used it at less than 1% in some espresso recipes with good success.

3 Likes

It’s definitely a heavy sort of whipped cream, like heavy cream whipped with egg beaters. It also has a citrus note that fades after a steep, but stays in the background. Definitely useful but that sort of limits use, in my opinion. Sort of like FA Custard with the light lemon note. Thank you!

6 Likes