Crispiness to waffles?

How DO i get crispiness notes to My waffle recipe? Someone WHO have tested Rice crunchies of you Want crispiness?

2 Likes

Add some cookie FA to it, I guess? Or some cereal type flavour?

2 Likes

Sure i have already added some cereal 27 i thinking about to add some Rice crunchies to i Want that nice crispy waffle taste

3 Likes

Deltrap för you have some crispy waffle recipe?

3 Likes

No, I don’t. I’m sorry.

3 Likes

I agree , the amount of AP in cookie should get you there , Alot of times ill use a darker Bakery to darken the edges , so if it’s a light bakery like Angel Cake ill use a touch of Graham Cracker to give the recipe a deeper more baked feel…

You can also try things like WF cannoli shell or deep fried pastry stuff like this used low help those softer lighter bread like recipes …

5 Likes

The outer layer of a waffle gets its taste from the caramelization of the ingredients in the waffle mix. Basically the carbohydrates in a Malliard reaction, So something with a sweet baked flavor at a small percentage. Maybe a sugar cookie by Flavor West or Capella or some other sweet cookie.

5 Likes

Okey guys thanks om hinna try what you vape today someone have an idea with a nice balett?

2 Likes

I read somewhere that someone used WF Bread (butterToast), about 1%

6 Likes

Yea, INW Waffle had those notes you’re mentioning pegged. Too bad INW doesn’t make that anymore and their new Waffle sucks. The best Waffle I’ve come up with since that wonderful flavor is gone if anyone would like to try I’ll leave below, I love it.

5 Likes

Okey thanks i think i must focus in other recipes someone WHO can share i nice pastry recipe i fint have any ideas att this point:/

1 Like

Did you try FW’s Waffle cone? it might help to get you there.

3 Likes

NR sugar crunch may be an another avenue to explore.

3 Likes

There’s also that new flavour from SSA called Crisp Waffle I think, that might help you.

2 Likes