Crown IV reviewed by Dan the Man

Hey there My friends. So, I changed up the way I do my reviews (maybe) and this was the first time so it isn’t exactly well thought out. I am curious though and don’t take this the wrong way I am merely looking for input and opinions. Does it work or do you like the “traditional” way?

10 Likes

I retired the crown 4 and went back to the crown 3. Main reason is that they don’t have the 0.4 kanthal coils. Taste wise they are so much better than the SS or mesh coils imo.

3 Likes

Right on bro. I like the crown 3 no doubt but I like the 4 much better. Mostly because of the 904 SS coils last longer but it’s all about personal preference. I prefer making my own coils because it is so much cheaper. One thing I didn’t look at is the difference in price for the crown 3 coils. Do you happen to know?

3 Likes

Barely any difference between the 3 and 4 coils. I think last time I payed a pound more for a box of the crown 4 coils than for the crown 3. I’ll have to check my orders.

3 Likes

Nah, you don’t have to do that. It was just idle curiosity. Maybe I’ll grab some og crown coils and some crown 3 coils and do a comparison video on the og, the 3 and the 4. :thinking:

3 Likes

Sounds like you have skipped the crown 2, too :grin:

3 Likes

Ya, it got such horrible reviews that I didn’t even want to find out. Though, I think they fixed the issue which were the coils but by then the damage was done.

3 Likes

Great review Dan, I love the crown design as I am an avid chess player. The profile is a lot like my favorite mod of all time the Sigelei 150 TC (I don’t use TC anymore). Just a nice rounded box classic style mod for the win. Got no use for sub-ohm tanks so the kit is not needed, holding out for a fire sale on one.

3 Likes

I’ve always had trouble viewing YouTube videos embedded in the forum.
Any advice?
I mainly use a Chromebook, OS is the current version and Flash is enabled. Color me stumped. :confused:

2 Likes

I always go to the you tube channel to watch. Click on the video here to get the vid ready to watch. Instead of watching it click the words You Tube and it will take you to you tube to watch the video. As for my video, here is a link.

2 Likes

Good Luck. If I see one I’ll be sure to let you know.

1 Like

Nice review as always @Dan_the_Man :+1:

I have a Crown 4 but ran out of coils. From what I remember the Crown 3 is the one I keep going back to, just bought some mesh coils for the 3. There both really good tanks though, I just buy coils based on which I can get a better price on.

4 Likes

Right on, that’s a great way to do it. I really like these 904SS coils though. Like a lot. You don’t discern a big difference?

3 Likes

Great review @Dan_the_Man I have a Crown MOD coming (not the kit), and your vid reminded me of how much I liked it. Love the way you DO do (yes I just did that), the videos brother.

3 Likes

:rofl::poop::scream_cat::persevere::roll_of_toilet_paper::toilet::rofl::rofl:

Has anybody heard from our resident comedian @anon44012888 I haven’t seen him around lately?

3 Likes

I can’t even recall if I used one of the 904 coils, I bought the mesh coil pack at the same time and might have only used that coil. Will have to search for the original crown 4 box and see if I have the 904 coils in there, now you have me wondering.

3 Likes

Did the court order expire ???

:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I don’t get it.

1 Like

LOL @Dan_the_Man.

Court ordered restraining order !!!

2 Likes