Crown RBA good deal

You didn’t scare me,they did by not showing in progress in their shipping department. LOL

2 Likes

So basically a week shipping? Did you get priority mail? Or have you received the package now?

The package is at the post office today but I cant get it till tomorrow, because they close at noon and they didn’t put it in a keyed box. I got regular USPS shipping.

1 Like

Cool what’s your total order to ship time? That’s how we can judge the supplier shipping policies & stuff

Aug 4th to Aug 10th

Would of been sooner if they hadn’t set on it for a day and a half.

That’s pretty decent turn around considering at first I feared you might not get the item.
Let us know what you think when the package is in hand.

I just received mine from them this morning in my mail. So took me 6 days from the time I placed my order, including 2 non-business days.

Not too shabby. As JimK would say, maybe they got better monkeys in the shipping department. :wink:

Got mine from the post office today, very well packaged and after all my fear it arrived in six days including 2 non business days.

They did a good job and would order from them again. I was just a little worried after not seeing any conformation for a day and a half.

Got it wicked and running with no leaks and firing at 35.5 watts with no dry hits so far. I think I got real lucky on my first time with a RBA.
I used stock coil that it came loaded with and it is 0.3ohm on my Istick 50w
Dry hit at 40watts

I am getting small leakage but thats ok, I bought this rba for emergencies when shit hits the fan.

1 Like