Cthulhu Ceto Mesh RDA review by Mjag, is this the next big thing?

Haha, yeah a mesh RTA with huge capacity would be great to try. I agree, TC is the way to go with mesh, I hope to try the Vandy Vape version one day, been hearing good things.

Thank you for taking the time to check out my review, much appreciated.

3 Likes

They’re already here!(If your comment was posted in jest, please pardon my ignorance :smile:)

3 Likes

That’s perfect

1 Like

So now what am i supposed to do with this thread? I personally dont have a problem with people using their full range of expression but the forum rules are quite clear and pinned to the front page.

I offer folks the chance to change their posts to fit into the forum rules as i would prefer not to delete information that may be useful to some and i dont edit peoples posts.

Be Agreeable, Even When You Disagree

You may wish to respond to something by disagreeing with it. That’s fine. But, remember to criticize ideas, not people. Please avoid:

Name-calling.
Ad hominem attacks.
Responding to a post’s tone instead of its actual content.
Knee-jerk contradiction.
Instead, provide reasoned counter-arguments that improve the conversation.

Always Be Civil

Nothing sabotages a healthy conversation like rudeness:

Be civil. Don’t post anything that a reasonable person would consider offensive, abusive, or hate speech.
Keep it clean. Don’t post anything obscene or sexually explicit.
Respect each other. Don’t harass or grief anyone, impersonate people, or expose their private information.
Respect our forum. Don’t post spam or otherwise vandalize the forum.
These are not concrete terms with precise definitions — avoid even the appearance of any of these things. If you’re unsure, ask yourself how you would feel if your post was featured on the front page of the New York Times.

This is a public forum, and search engines index these discussions. Keep the language, links, and images safe for family and friends.

You know we allow some leeway with the rules around here, all we ask is a modicum of decency.

6 Likes

Hi paingawd, no I wasn’t aware of that tank, it looks awesome. Thanks for sharing. While I am shopping around for one I will try this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GVdN-lPpxw

2 Likes

First off, @mjag, thanks for sharing your thoughts here. I get how much work goes into doing them and I’ve declined free stuff before because I seriously dislike doing “reviews.” Kudos.

And I’m with @Ken_O_Where on this one. Some serious self-moderation needs to happen here.

8 Likes

Apparently, there’s quite a few decent clones of this tank, so you could avoid the $$$ price tag of an original. Just make sure to order some SS mesh if you do go the clone route, as there’s a few out there that ship with nickel mesh instead of SS. Cheers!

BTW, that SS coil in the Govad looks like a solid winner! You’d get to try out a mesh build without the cost outlay for a new tank, yet still most likely have a good idea if mesh builds are something you want to pursue.

2 Likes

I have a CETO, although I am not an enthusiast of the RDA
But it is always interesting to try something new, in this case a fundamentally new one …
I did not find any special advantages of the mesh - not to flavor. nor on the generation of the vapor.

A small remark.
In my opinion, the standard driptip is too short. RDA heats up during work and becomes unpleasant to touch it by lips
I replaced the driptip for a longer

3 Likes