Cthulhu V2 ~ Tri-coil Deck

Just to let Cthulhu V2 folks know, they are coming out with a RBA Tri-coil deck for this atomizer. Here are a few pics:

…and they’re working on a Hastur RDTA…saving my pennies now! :wink:

2 Likes

that looks like fun!

1 Like

Finally, I’m gonna need to get over 50 watts on my Evic mini! :wink:

2 Likes

It’s a lot like Rampage RDA but a much smaller with some very weird mounting angles. Vertical builds are much easier to mount than horizontals. It will be much smaller deck in a tank. Mounting a coil with a 120 degree angle was a pain for me. 6 legs at equal lengths to make the coil glow even was the toughest feat. I wish you luck, patience and steady hands.

1 Like

Challenging little deck, but achievable! :wink:

2 Likes

A tri-vertical build in a tank… the first one I’ve seen. It takes some skill to pull that one off. How’s the vape.

First build was a bit restrictive; used 1.5mm rod…more mouth to lung type vape. Next build will be with a 2mm rod; any bigger than that, and there won’t be room for cotton. :pensive:

1 Like

is that tri-coil deck available for purchase?

Have to say, I haven’t looked around too hard for who’s selling it. The tri-coil deck was sent to me, free of charge, by Cthulhu Mods for posting a review of the V2. :+1:

Thanks for the pics.
I’m posting today about the Cthulha because I got my v2 (had a v1) a few days ago. I’ve had a chance to build it, use it and work out any bugs.
I had to go back and watch a UTube video on it again to find out which way to turn the juice flow control to open it up. I was getting some dry hits, and I just couldn’t figure out which way to turn it by looking at it.
Seems you should hold the juice flow control and turn the entire tank clockwise. That would be looking down at it.
Other than that, I want to let everyone know that I am really loving this tank. The flavor is IS excellent and I really love being able to take mouth-to-lung hits. I had forgotton how much I liked that.
It sounds and feels great! It’s a nice cool vape with great flavor. But it has a very nice large RBA deck. I used the duel-coil deck, but it comes with a single-coil deck also. It also came with 2 wide bore drip tips: black Delrin and SS. I do not like those large drip tips, so I have made a post asking if anyone wants to trade for smaller tips.

1 Like

cthulhumods.com has a video user manual for the cthulhu v2, just an FYI

1 Like

Well, I’m not sure but I suppose mine is a clone. It’s number on the bottom of the mod is 1064. On the package where is says Authenticity code, there is nothing. I noticed that the drip tip I got with it does not have spitback protection. I got it from Fasttech. The threading on my top fill is very bad - so bad that it is very, very, very difficult to get it back on without cross-threading. It takes me a good minute of hard work to get it on. I made a letter to Fasttech and we will see if they do anything to help. I’ll tell you, I am just so ‘done’ with Fasttech.

2 Likes

Even on my authentic Cthulhu V2, the top cap is hard to deal with when putting it on and taking it off. I said screw it and just bottom fill mine. Yes, it’s a bit of a pain to get juice down through that slit of an opening, but, it can be done. Slow and steady wins the race. :wink:

It helps if you make sure there is no juice whatsoever on the other 2 slits while you are pumping juice into the remaining slit. Glass eye droppers won’t work; you gotta use a needle tip or medium tip dropper style tip to make it work.

Good luck! :wink:

1 Like

Really? The top fill threads are bad or it’s hard to get it back on for you toooooo? Wow. Must just be this tank. I’ll try using bottom fill next time. Perhaps that’s a better option. So, how do you like the draw on it? I’m really liking it. Got that Medicine Flower Watermelon with TPA Sugar Cookie in it. Sweet. What are you vaping in yours?

1 Like

Yup. Don’t know what’s up with their threading machine, but it sucks for that particular part of the atomizer; Arrrrg!

I keep my favorite analogue cig vape in my Cthulhu V2… Dirty Seven.

The flavour is so nice! :wink:

1 Like