Cupcake World, Uk What are some really good flavors and Do they ship to the U.S

I want to try some new flavors any idea for CCW

1 Like

Their fruit flavours are pretty spot on.

Bilberry, Raspberry, blackcurrant, Apple (a little weak though), blueberry is more wild (bilberry is the blueberry most are accustomed to), Cherry (glacier cherry), black cherry (mix between real and glacier)

I’ve just purchased (arrived Friday) the coffee and walnut flavouring. So that i can try my hand at coffee and walnut cake.

Initially in my DIY journey these are the flavourings I used at about 20% single flavour mixes.

There was always a kind of harshness to the juice, since I’ve been mixing better recipes and my knowledge has increased I’ve found their flavourings to actually be quite concentrated.

In recipe mixers I’m using between 3-6% depending upon whether it’s a forefront or background flavour I’m trying to achieve.

The Apple flavour is quite weak and needs a high % to taste and with too much of a high percentage comes that harshness.

There are a few flavours by CCW that cannot be vaped due to oils being used.

They are

Cupcake world Oil based flavours
Bucks Fizz
Hot Toddy
Lemon
Lemon & Violet Shortbread
Lemon Cheesecake
Lemon Lime
Lemon Meringue Pie
Lemon Sherbet
Mandarin
Margerita
Rosemary
Snowball
St Clements
Tutti Fruitti

A lot of CCW flavours that are now being made are what I would almost consider to be stand alone flavours.

One I will definitely be purchasing soon is their vanilla Custard.

Just to see how it stacks up against CAP.

As for international shipping drop them an email and see what they say.

CMJ

1 Like

Thank you ! I was trying to remember who referred me to them !!! You ! Thanks again and I’ll email them for sure.

1 Like

They do sell them on UK Amazon so you could try Amazon search for cupcake world flavouring.

Other than that the PM I sent you the other day contains their website info.

CMJ

1 Like

Yep I checked them out online. I’ll have to email them. I have no idea what time zone differences there are. I’m in the Pacific time zone. Hmm I may could do it tonight ?

Right now it’s 1130am in the UK most places don’t work Sunday’s either here.

But they’ll respond at their earliest convenience.

CMJ.

1 Like

Forgot about it being Sunday. Yep. 3:30 am here. I work night shift. Have to work tonight ( Tom. Lol Sunday night ) so staying up tonight as usual.

1 Like

I compiled this list of recommended percentages for a few flavours in the CCW range from ancient posts on a couple of UK forums. They’re only individuals’ preferences so try a small test mix before making a vat!

Almond - 1-3%
Apple - 30%
Banana - 15-20%
Black Jack - 5%
Boun-tee - 17%
Bun Spice - 25-35%
Butter - 1-3%
Butterscotch - 30+%
Chilli 1-3%
Chocolate - 10-20%
Cinnamon - 1-3%
Coffee - 15-22%
Coffee & Walnut - 25%
Condensed Milk - 1-3%
Cream - 1-3%
Fruits of the Forest - 15%
Ginger 1-3%
Gooseberry - 7-9%
Hazelnut - 1-3%
Honey - 1-3%
Lime - 10-25%
Lychee - 15%
Kaffir Lime - 5-10%
Maple Syrup - 1-3%
Pear - 10-22%
Rhubarb - 9%
Sticky Toffee - 30+%
Strawberry - 10-25%
Vanilla - 30%
Virginia Tobacco - 15%
Walnut - 30%

2 Likes

Thanks ! I’ll bookmark it. I sure hope they’ll ship to me !

UPDATE: Americans CCW ships to us !!! Just select store pick up when you check out and then they will invoice you the shipping separately.

I’ve just made a coffee and walnut cake using
Coffee and walnut CCW 16%
Cake batter CAP 5%

It’s steeping so I’ll update this time next week when I sample and I’ll also update any comments on my recipe (currently private until perfected)

CMJ

1 Like

That’s great news @Amy2 well I couldn’t wait for steeping.

The coffee and walnut cake is superb.

I’ve remixed with a slightly higher percentage as a 100ml.

My 30ml recipe I posted above is delightful but the coffee and walnut needs to be more pronounced.

So on remixing I’ve gone for 20% coffee walnut and 5% cake batter.

I can quite honestly see this becoming an ADV rotation for me.

CMJ

2 Likes

Jondamon Do they offer any VG based flavors off the top of your head do u remember any ?

No they don’t.

They’re strictly MonoPropylene Glycol, some have ethyl alcohol in them but these are usually the oil based ones that can’t be vaped.

CMJ

1 Like

Did you try any of these Amy??

1 Like

I never did end up trying them I think it was the shipping that I held out for. I know I corresponded with the company and they were super quick to get back w/ me and very nice via email. I should get some though they all look so good.

I actually have a few. With me being in the UK it’s so easy to get hold of.

What should I make?

1 Like

They all sound good. I’d make a blackberry raspberry swirl I see cream there at the end. Then I’d probably go with my favorite of flavors and make a SB and mix it with Rhubarb then maybe a shot of condensed milk and cream and custard MMMhhh lots of good choices there !

Berry Swirl (Cupcake World Test)

Ingredient %
Blackberry (CCW) 5
Cream (CCW) 2
Raspberry (CCW) 5

Flavor total: 12%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Rhubarb Blast (Cupcake World Test)

Ingredient %
Condensed Milk (CCW) 1
Cream (CCW) 1
Rhubarb (ccw) 5
Strawberry (CCW) 5

Flavor total: 12%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Going to try these. Should give me an idea on the strengths etc…

1 Like

Looks right up my alley !!! I have no idea how concentrated those are sorry !

Got them mixed today! Funny how they don’t even attempt to change colour…

1 Like