Cure for dryish e-juice

If you’re okay with inhaling it, you can put whatever you want in your juice. Just make sure you let others know if you’re planning on sharing the love. :wink: I asked about making salt water as well and I think the general consensus was it is better to use the stuff from the store since it’s at the ideal % and sterile. I wound up never even trying it because I was told it has a tendency to gunk up coils.

@Pro_Vapes you don’t think the Himalayan alt is any good?

1 Like

I really don’t know… I was hoping to get an answer from you about the sea salt.

have not tried sea salt. I do get a pretty good burn in the back of my throat/mouth so i tried a saline solution in my mixes today and they were all quite smooth. No issues till i pulled out 20 or so 10 mil bottles that had been steeping (without saline) was happy to get back to the ones with

2 Likes

@Pro_Vapes update to salt water. Wow went to replace quad coil with Ti on tfv4 and inside on top of coil has 1 mm thick black stuff on it. Checked other tank same thing. Only thing I can think of is the salt water. Funny thing is it was working great, taste was still good just wanted to try Ti coil

Lol just mixed about a litre of different juice using to saline solution too!

1 Like

I didn’t try it yet… Thanks for the update.

Lol got 10 of the 30 mixes I through out remade without saline!!! Anyone got any favorite FA recipes I can make and rate with my new stash?

You got more FA flavors? Try some of these: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/?filter=11985 :slight_smile:

1 Like