Curious How do ya'll use the "my favorite' feature (recipe side)

I do use the favorites mostly for things I want to try. Unfortunately, there’s so many I want to try (relatively speaking of course) that I don’t think I’d notice if a few were missing unless I could distinctly remember what it was. Lately, that’s not likely to happen. LoL.

My Favorites Folders…
14%20PM

4 Likes

yes @JoJo lol I bet you also have been a bit too busy lately to notice as well :smirk:

I had mine set up too similar, funny thing was the folder I wanted from the forum side they all happened to be removed so I did notice.

1 Like

Yeah that’s unfortunate. :frowning_face: I guess taking a screen shot of stuff would be a pretty good idea. At least that way if the worst happens, it’s still somewhere.

2 Likes

Ill eliminate the need and just adapt it now. Ya live and learn… if thats the worst that happens to me I will be a happy little camper

4 Likes

I found out about losing favorites early on. Favorited a few, get the flavors, ready to mix and find they’re gone.

Now whenever a recipe looks good, I’ll adapt the recipe, asap, but put the mixer’s name at the end of the title - so I can see if any of their other recipes taste as good.

You can also “follow” those mixers, and whenever they post a new recipe, you’ll get a notification email – really helpful.

4 Likes

I do that as well. If I change anything I call it “Recipe by So and So - Adapted” :stuck_out_tongue: Very original am I. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Well, you are the old timer, so, I’m copying you !:rofl:

2 Likes

I screenshot if its something really enticing, then favorite for review later or dang, I need that one ingredient, but i’d buy that one ingredient just for that one recipe.
If its a ADV candidate, I rate and leave a big hi 5 star with kudos, adapt the recipe to 0/1mg nic, print and save to computer for permanent storage. If its not, I rate and go about my day.

2 Likes

Mine:
nuts%20or%20not%20to%20nut

heehee

5 Likes

Who do you have stuffed in that Nuts folder?? I know @Skullblade789 is one <3

4 Likes

Soooo 5 guys, and an order of fries?
/runs

Mine is the same i only have 15 flavours so mine are got flavours sort of (got cap vanila recipe calls for tpa Vanilla)
Got exact flavours

1 Like

favorites