Damn, it feels good

I thought it was lemon green tea? Where did you get milk from, did I miss something.

It’s Lemon “Mix” …dyslexia is a thing terrible :wink: hehe

and a warm congrats DIY brother

4 Likes

Lol im not that good yet for that to happen but i do get alot of ppl telling me its really nice juice and they always come back for more.

1 Like

i have no clue where i got milk from lmao

sale 3 to 4 120ml a month to my only customer but I think he might be selling my juice I sell to him because he been asking for 4 30ml instead of 1 120ml. He has told me I’m the best juice maker and the vape God…I wish I had more customers or would like to sale a recipe to ecx Like others have done

I’ve sold to a few other people but none stayed loyal…maybe my juice needs to be better

had the same problem with customers wanting product and than just fall out…it hurts.

1 Like

You’ve got little kids right, it’s kid syndrome. From telling them no you can’t have soda or tea you can have milk. :smile:

1 Like

14, 5, 4 and 1 years ols and a 10 yr old step i actually thought ut sounded good lemon milk lol

It’s great to see so many doing well…[Damn, it feels good]

Please, please don’t forget that a long time member of ELR is still in need of help.

A little from a lot goes a long way…so when you are feeling good, share some of that
feeling with someone that isn’t feeling so good.

1 Like