Damn Vape Dread

Let me know cost plus postage and I will transfer it to you.

Right now I would take pink mate :wink:

Ed

3 Likes

Hello Ed, just wondering if you are in any of the FB UK vaping groups & have asked there? If not I’m happy to post something on your behalf.

3 Likes

Hi Jelly,

Not on FB - too paranoid by half for that. I would very much appreciate your kind offer…still adjusting to good people doing nice things…ON A FORUM!!! Indicates the kind of places I am used to visiting:)

Ed

3 Likes

No problem, I’ll post up a version of what you wrote at the start of this post and let you know if I get any responses.

3 Likes

My thx Jelly,

Fingers crossed :facepunch:

Ed

3 Likes

Found some coils…?

https://ecigone.co.uk/search?type=product&q=Damn+Vape+dread+

3 Likes

Thx for the heads up J.

There are a few places selling the coils, it’s more the tool and the Tank I am after, but I do appreciate the effort my friend

Ed.

2 Likes

Not UK but not too far: https://www.dampfi.ch/damn-vape-dread-bf-rda.html

2 Likes

Hi Jelly,

I did send an email to the Swiss company you mention but, for whatever reason, they never answered.

I have reached out to them again so I will let you know if they answer me this time.

My thx for your efforts again…people here are so nice, I am waiting for the punchline sometimes;) That will be the cynic in me!

Ed

2 Likes

Actually it was a suggestion by someone in response to my FB post.
Hope you get a response from them this time.

3 Likes

I sent the Damn Vape Dread today. Hope you enjoy it!

4 Likes

I am lost for words mate!! (and that’s not like me at all!!)

I cannot thank you enough, and, as for the wait, not a problem at all, you have went to a great deal of trouble for a complete stranger, what an absolutely fine thing to do.

Let me know the bill and I will settle it in any way you chose, quid pro quo, cash registered to your addy, paypal etc.

Once again my very heartfelt grateful thanks

Ed

5 Likes

It’s my pleasure sincerely. I saw posts at other forums and thought somebody really wants it. I know the feeling about hard to find items. I was planning on giving it another shot some day but I mainly use single coil atomizers. I hope it arrives safely :grin:

5 Likes

Hi again Inoir

Dread arrived this afternoon…Yipeee!! Cannot thank you enough my friend.

What are we doing re payment?

I can do direct transfer, cash registered to your snail addy (Using the return addy on the package?), Paypal or however you would like.

You have made a curmudgenous old fart a very happy man!!

Once again, your act of kindness has blown me away…what a bunch of people vapers are!!

All the very best

Ed.

6 Likes

Not sure if this is what you’re looking for as I’m not familiar with stove-top coils first hand.
https://www.hexacoiler.com/hexacoiler-wraps

2 Likes

Hi Michael,

Interesting link and would have been of interest had not one of the fantastic people here sent me the very thing I have been searching for. My search is now over thanks to that very kind individual. But my thx for your efforts none-the-less.

Ed.

3 Likes

No worries. My gift to you, enjoy!

4 Likes

As I have mentioned previously, what you have done is an eceptionally kind thing and, without blowing any smoke anywhere, it is a reflection of the community which exists here.

A very wonderful bunch of people and you Inoir, are a reflection of that.

Once again my heartfelt thanks.

Ed.

6 Likes