Damn Vape Dread

Hi,

Looking to get my hands on the Damn Vape Dread RDA.

Cannot find it anywhere, new or SH doesn’t matter which, so long as it includes the ‘Stove Top’ coil tool which came with the original kit. Would even settle for the coil tool on its own , as that is what I am primarily trying to source.

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Ed

5 Likes

I did a quick Vapecrawler search and it looks like they’re only available in China currently. Good luck on your quest.

7 Likes

We have been looking for it for quite some time now. A few members grabbed some and maybe they grabbed a couple. here is the link.

Good luck

5 Likes

MY thx TZ & DtM for the prompt reply.

Yep impossible to find, that’s why I mentioned I would even settle for SH, I just want the lolly coiler for tasting, strange that some entrepreneurial type didn’t see the value of it and start making them. Anyhoo, my thx again for taking the time to disappoint me :wink:

Ed

6 Likes

Here you go

7 Likes

LOL you my friend are welcome :wink:

My freedom smokes did sell just the tool but they have been way out of stock but here is the link from Ben. too bad it’s 28
https://ecigwarehouse.co.uk/damn-vape-dread-rda.html

7 Likes

Thanks dan for putting a link for me here. In the UK you can find discount codes for items online

6 Likes

Apparently Vapecrawler isn’t as reliable as I was led to believe. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

Hi EG,

My thanks for the link, unfortunately I did come across this early on in my search and, even though the listing says “in stock”, when you try to place an order for it, it comes up “Out of stock”!! but I am grateful for your efforts.

Ed

5 Likes

Hi Dan,

As I said to English Guy, they say in the listing “In stock” then, when you try to place an order it comes up “Out of stock”

Left them an email to check will post after I get a reply.

My thx for your efforts

Ed

7 Likes

Not likely helpful, but MFS has the coils in stock…

https://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/lolly-coils-for-dread-bf-rda-by-damn-vape-10-pack.html

7 Likes

Looks like you were right @TorturedZen

Good luck @Ed133

4 Likes

I got the Dread from MFS. I only tried it one time and messed up the coil position. I never did set it up again. I cleaned it and it’s just been sitting.

4 Likes

Maybe @Ed133 would be willing to get it from you. Though, I doubt it would be worth it just because of the shipping.

I thought about getting it a couple times just for the tool but I was never willing to pay the price.

3 Likes

Hi INOIR,
As DtM mentioned, if it is feasible (cost wise, inc postage to Scotland) and you are willing, perhaps we could strike a deal? Let me know PM or email if you pref.

Regards

Ed.

5 Likes

https://imall.com/product/Damn-Vape-Dread-BF-RDA-24mm-diameter-Rebuildable-Dripping-Atomizer-With-Lolly-Coil-Build-Electronic-Cigarette/Consumer-Electronics-Cigarettes-Atomizers/aliexpress.com/32958427237/144-24931314/en

4 Likes

Hi Robert,

My thx for the link, unfortunately it is an old one and there is no stock.

It would certainly help in my search if some of the places which used to sell it, took down their old ads when they run out of stock. However my grateful thx for your efforts.

Ed

3 Likes

If its the tool your after if you know anyone with a 3d printer it lopks like the tool can be replicated pretty easily.

4 Likes

Hi Dark

Sounds like an idea, don’t know much 'bout 3D printing or anyone with a printer skilled enough. What about dimensions etc? It would be useful if I knew someone who had one so I could get them to give me the measurements and perhaps approach a commercial printer to do a whole batch? Isn’t it the case that 3D printers can print with powdered metals? It defo is an idea and I will investigate.

My thx for the suggestion.

Ed.

2 Likes

If you don’t mind Rainbow, I’m willing to part with it. They come in nice little zipper cases and I’ve kept everything.

2 Likes