Dan the Man and the Luxe - S

Time Stamps

Coil up close 4:44 Talk about mod 7:03 Temper Tantrum 7:30 - 7:48 Mod up close 10:24 Final Thoughts 17:20 Liquid 19:55

Do you know what is kinda funny? I just noticed that I did not say Vaporesso at all. Not one time LOL

10 Likes

Just an observation, but you look like Dennis The Menace’s neighbor

2 Likes

NICELY DONE @Dan_the_Man. Timestamps For The Win !!!

I might have fast forwarded to check out the temper tantrum LOL. Great vid, review, and details and …

corrections as needed.

Dan%20Does%20It%20Right

4 Likes

Dig the new intro bud!!

Nice choice of music (upbeat always adds to the anticipation factor IMO). And it didn’t go so long as to be annoying (where I’ve seen others that make me want to change the channel before they even get started…)

5 Likes

Yep, nice job Dan. I replied to @Steampugs review of this mod so no need to do it here. One thing tho…when you have a tantrum and hit the table, you gotta pound it! Make stuff fly up in the air! :grin:

6 Likes

@anon44012888 that’s funny never heard that one before. What was that old man’s name?

@Sprkslfly Thanks for that, I was thinking it was just a tad too long but I couldn’t cut it anymore and I know what you mean, I have stopped watching because of a too long into also.

@TorturedZen My 11 yr. old nephew saw my so-called tantrum and laughed at me. He wanted to know if he could show me a real one… Besides, it was 0500 and the whole house was still asleep. The last thing I want to do is wake up a den of Lioness’.

5 Likes

3 Likes

@anon44012888 I don’t get it. I know that if you have to explain a joke, it’s not as funny, but I don’t get it.

4 Likes

The movie Castaway-Tom Hanks named a volleyball Mr. Wilson, who was Dennis’s neighbor.

4 Likes

OOHHH I see. I went and watched Castaway for the first time. Weird movie.

3 Likes

Thanks for your review!

4 Likes