Dan the man gets Blotto'd

I know our resident bad a$$ reviewer already did this one. Which, is why I got it in the first place.
Enjoy or not at your pleasure or is it leisure?

Oh ya, the darn volume is still giving me trouble. It shouldn’t blow out any eardrums at least. This time you gotto turn up the volume. Someday I will get better tools but for now I have to fight with it.
15 Likes

Always a smile Dan - Love the blotto blooper lmao

6 Likes

Thanks brother. I was hoping the blooper would get a laugh or two. I know I laugh every time I see that part. LOL

6 Likes

lol
I think the bottle opener moment was a blooper too. I think the lower “teeth” of the skull are supposed to go under the bottle cap and you push down on the rest of the skull to lift the cap. It’s perhaps an unconventional bottle opener but it works well if you use it the right way :crazy_face:

I’m pretty happy with this RTA as well and I really understand why you’re not giving it away. The only downside is that the flavor is so good, you might run into some unforeseen problems… I wanted to show my deck with 3mm id coils and just noticed it’s about time I change my coils. The flavor’s still there and I was still happily vaping on it but I have to say I’m a little disgusted about the state of these coils now :rofl:

5 Likes

Ha, it’s more like I’m a dumb ass moment but I’ll take the blooper. :drooling_face: :laughing: :wink:

Sigh, I bet it does. Thanks a lot, now I have to go buy another coke so I can do it “the right way”. I gave up drinking soda a couple of years ago and I don’t drink alcohol (much) but I wanted to show off the bottle opener. The first one was very sweet and I could only drink half of it. The second one was good and now I keep thinking about getting another and now I HAVE to get another just to use the opener the proper way.

It’s funny though, your right about that. I never even considered doing it that way. Oh, the fun of it all.
Thanks for watching my friend.

Oh ya, nice coils… :upside_down_face: :lying_face: :innocent: It’s amazing that you didn’t taste that. It says a lot about the Blotto doesn’t it?

Peace

4 Likes

Read the title and was hoping to reminisce or have a flashback!:flushed:

4 Likes

You must be from that part of the world or you already knew what it meant. I had to look it up and was amazed that it was an actual word. :laughing:

4 Likes

Thanks Dan youre style is starting to grow on me, hope you get those upgrades you need.

4 Likes

Thanks @Freddie3 much love. I’ll get those upgrades sooner or later but I think if I can do a review in one take I wouldn’t have to worry about them just yet. LOL. Believe it or not, I use the free Movie Maker that comes with windows. It’s not that great when it comes to syncing audio but it does the trick for now. My problem is I start talking and I just keep on talking and talking… Usually, I have like 30 min. worth of video I have to try and cut down to 15 min or less. Sometimes, I’ll start over several times to try and get it in one take but I just keep talking. Kinda like I just keep typing. :grin:

5 Likes

So Dan My Man! Hitting you up on this stove top RDA Dread. Can I build JUST a single stovetop coil on this thing too? I can’t find that dang info anywhere.

4 Likes

Sure you can. If it did not come with a way to block airflow on the unused side, you can put a piece of electrical tape on the air slots on that side. I assume anyway. This is just a tester atty right?

5 Likes

Funny, I learned that word when I was a kid watching Popeye or Three Stooges, and just assumed it was common vernacular.

4 Likes

It is, Phil <3

5 Likes

Phil aleady answered but yes you can use only one.

5 Likes

Sorry man. I hate to keep a lady waitin’.

5 Likes

One more question and I’ll shut up… (well probably not) where do you buy your rectangle cotton?

4 Likes

This is what I got. It will last you probably forever. (You are probably not speaking to me but you know me… blah blah blah blah all the time…)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VHA3ZXQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

5 Likes

That’s actually great, Phil! After watching that other dread video I saw how easy they did that with rectangle cotton so want to try it.

5 Likes

I figure she was talking to you because I don’t use the stuff. Though when I first started building I got mine from www.kohgendocosmetics.com

4 Likes