Dan the Man pretends to do a review on the Orbiter

I had a very rough time doing this review. First, the mod was stolen less than a week out. Then my PC crashed along with my photos. Then It took so long to actually get to it that I forgot a LOT. I do remember that I liked how light it was. The ergonomics were spectacular, fitting perfectly in my average size hands. The price ain’t to bad. Remember… I am a cheapskate. Going through the TC and other features are intuitive. If you don’t have any intuition then reading the user manual will be easy enough. (that’s how I did it). Here is a link from @healthcabin
https://www.healthcabin.net/hugo-vapor-orbiter-gt230w-box-mod-p/18610.html it is not an affiliate link.

19 Likes

Love this style of videos :slight_smile:

:+1:

6 Likes

Thanks, hopefully they get better. I use a program called Video Maker FX and there is a lot of characters and different style of vids to go through. It’s somewhat daunting.

8 Likes

Sorry to hear you kit got stolen, sad little punks :frowning:, but great to see you still managed to do some kind of a review in style!

7 Likes

Wham bam, thank you ma’am! Nice vid but slow it down. I fail at speed reading! :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Thanks for that. I went back and forth on how I wanted to do it and I got so frustrated that I can’t believe I actually got one out.

7 Likes

Another good one @Dan_the_Man. Dudley knows his stuff !!

3 Likes

Thanks for putting this together man! Awesome review!!

4 Likes

Thanks for the feed back. That is the sort of thing I need to know. Since I am the one that put it together I already know what it says so it seemed the right speed.

Thanks
Dan the Man

4 Likes

Dam sorry for all the problems, and thanks for mentioning this device, I had heard of Hugo Vapor but not the Orbiter.
Great, we can call it a prreview :slight_smile:
:+1::+1::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Rock on D.H. Nice and simple review. Good job brother👍🏻

4 Likes

That’s the groove dude. Love it!

3 Likes