Dan the Man reviews a new concentrate company, VapElf

Very nice @Dan_the_Man AND on an interesting new direction.

2 Likes

No comment on the baked part :smiling_imp:
I will have to watch it again to see or hear…

The Customs charge is really annoying. I don’t see myself paying it unless they start stopping all my packages. I think they stopped it and inspected it because it was liquid, but I can’t be positive. They sent it FedEx and it got here in less than a week from China so I think that might have something to do with it also.

They will be sending me more of the Vapelf line, so I hope it goes through because I really don’t want to pay that Charge.

Thanks for the Support

ps I went back and watched it again and… Nope not baked. I can say that I don’t hit the pipe while I am working and usually not until I am calling it a day (most of the time).

4 Likes

@Iv3shf I just received an answer and yes they deliver to EU. Hope this helps.

Dan the Man

4 Likes

@Dan_the_Man Do you know if they are a new brand or are they Health Cabin’s concentrates with a new name? I have been meaning to research them but have been a bit busy to look further into it.

4 Likes

No, I do not know… I didn’t even know they had concentrates. Such a very good question. I am feeling a little… Used? at the moment. I sincerely hope it is a new line otherwise I have been lied to and for what ever reason that is one of my biggest pet peeves.

I will find out. Thank you for letting me know.

Truly
Daniel

3 Likes

It is rebranded brother.

I am gonna keep reviewing them just because he was honest with me. That means a lot to me in a world where people lie so that they don’t have to take responsibility for there actions.

Do you know anything about their old brand?

3 Likes

I don’t have any myself but i think it was @DarthVapor from memory (which can be totally wrong at times) who swears by a few of their flavours

4 Likes

Ok, thanks. I’ll get a hold of @DarthVapor and see if it was him.

3 Likes

That’s a bloody world record… :joy:

4 Likes

I know right?

3 Likes

yessssssssssss :rofl:

2 Likes

Sorry guys, it wasn’t I who talked about them. I’ve actually never even heard of Vapelf or HealthCabin. The only chinese flavorings I have used in the past, were the ones from vapersTek, ECX and Hangsen (who I believe are Chinese?)

3 Likes

I heard somewhere that health cabin (hc) needed to reformulate due to data sheets? Or they wanted to be Inawera? :wink:

I forgot the reason, but because they did that, it’s now called vapeelf.

Some (HC) concentrates could still be bought from diy vapors supply, not sure if still available.

I’ll add the source when I am to remember, sorry :frowning:

But thank you for the review, regardless of being reformulated or not, as long as they are good :slight_smile: looking forward to seeing some more reviews, Dan.

4 Likes

They are sending some now. Hopefully they don’t get stopped at customs because they sent me a 20 dollar invoice and I don’t plan on paying. Mostly because I am a broke joke.

3 Likes

@eStorm. I believe so. From what I came to understand through emailing HC & Magical Flavour. Vapelf is essentially HC concentrates re-branded from their supplier. Their supplier is Magical Flavour.

A representative from Magical Flavour wrote to me via email:

“Health Cabin is our company branch, we are factory to offer flavors to them. But their price of flavors will be a little higher than our factory. This year, we launch a new brand : Vapelf. Our health cabin use it now.”

3 Likes

BTW - how much did you have to pay for customs fees. I just want to know so I can put some money aside just in case.

2 Likes

20 bones is what I paid

3 Likes

Thank you @Dan_the_Man :blush:

3 Likes

So yeah @Dan_the_Man I know this video is older but what was the RDA and where were the coils? You just stuffed cotton in there, and well that intrigues me!

3 Likes

Itt’s the absolute easiest way I have found. Here is a vid if your interested. Let me know if you need a side airflow and a volicity style deck

6 Likes