Dan the Man Reviews and Gives Away the Eleaf iStick Amnis Kit

Different format on this one folks. If you want to be involved in the giveaway, you have to go to my youtube page to participate. Just a like and a comment is all it takes.

I would like some honest feedback, don’t worry about hurting my feelings, I would like to know what you think.

how hard is it to get to my youtube page from this vid? I was hoping to get some traffic, but maybe I should do the giveaway from here.

10 Likes

Commented on Youtube.

4 Likes

Very nicely done @Dan_the_Man. I can’t get over how small and improved much of the equipment has become compared to what it used to be.

4 Likes

Thanks for the giggles :grin:
If I have any comments… perhaps talk a bit more in-depth about the kit, what is it, what can and can’t it do, what batteries, how does the tank perform on another mod or another tank on this mod, … but overall I like the way you do it and you bring it in a light and entertaining way.

4 Likes

nice job brother :facepunch:

4 Likes

I actually did do that but I edited it. Maybe I should have left it or re-do it. Thanks for the input, I have gotten the same advice else where also.

4 Likes

Great job DTM! Thanks for the review!

4 Likes

@adary looks like you will be the only participant in the giveaway, I guess we’ll wait and see. I remember you saying it’s hard to giveaway starter kits in your city. Are you still gonna want this device?

3 Likes

It’s not hard at all, but in all honestly i won’t have much use for it. If you do send it to me I will donate it to a needy vaper

5 Likes

awesome, that’s exactly what I would do with it also.

4 Likes

liked and subscribed on you tube , go ahead and give away to another person … i wanted to give you my support on YT. Personally i like your cartoons , if you made those a bit longer with more info id think it would really catch on … I admire anyone that does a review so well done …

5 Likes

Thanks Brotha man, for the support.

I would love to make some longer cartoons and I will do them some more, I am sure but I think the longest I can make one is 5 min. The program I use is set up for things like affiliate marketing so the wording has to be changed, which isn’t too bad, and the vids are short so I have to add them together, which is difficult. I would love to be able to join the cartoon with a traditional review but I haven’t figured that part out. I am even sure if it’s possible.

Peace

6 Likes

Whatever you do I appreciate the work everyone does with reviews , ELR is the place i trust the most and i believe people here give honest opinions so ty again …

6 Likes

there are a lot of good people here, I totally agree.

6 Likes

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Very nice, clear camera work! Really dig the angle you achieved. I feel like I am looking through your eyes. Nicely done!!

4 Likes

Thank you sir.

3 Likes

You got my subscription. As for the device, Jeebus, that’s small!

2 Likes

I don’t think anybody wants it… I think it’s perfect for a beginner transition piece. The tank needs some improvement though and unfortunately the tanks radius is like 16 or 17 mm ( I need to get some calipers ) and I don’t know of anything that will fit on it.

I pretty much use it when I go out of the house, it is perfect for a watch pocket or a shirt pocket.

3 Likes