Dan the Mans First Look at the Orbiter

So this is my very first edited video and the first look at the Orbiter. First looks are unique. We might think it ugly or sexy or both. We may say strange and interesting things. For me, my guard is down, I am excited ( I didn’t get a lot of presents at that Holliday when I was a kid), I love opening " presents ". Anywho, I can take constructive criticism, so don’t be shy.

14 Likes

Wow, I really enjoyed that :star_struck:
Keep that up my friend, it is a lot of fun.

6 Likes

Too bad it got stolen.

Great video!

6 Likes

Don’t know what to say about this mod…it is seriously strange looking (especially the pattern/color) …looks comfortable enough but I don’t think I would be caught dead out and about with it - perhaps if they did a solid color (say black) it work - the screen is tiny! I would definitely need my readers for it. Interesting with the Mogan David …thanks for the review!

5 Likes

@Dan_the_Man a great review of a strange looking mod. I’m not shy, and I liked the review a lot !!!

6 Likes

Looks highly ergonomic!
Thanks for the info, need to add a sequel :slight_smile:
:call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::+1:

6 Likes

Thanks every one. I agree, it isn’t the best looking mod around and the paint job is strange but is a perfectly decent beater mod.

8 Likes

That is not the way they did Iron Man or Star Wars but …
:smile:

4 Likes

The “finish” was a bit abrupt lol… But loved the content, humor, subtext commentary (and info), etc.

You’re off to a flying start bro!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

While the “cartoons” are definitely original and creative, this is much more suited to you IMO.

Can’t wait for the next one!

6 Likes

Thanks bro!! appreciate the support. Never imagined I could have such a friend that I have never met in person. You da man.

Oh ya, by the time I got to the end, my brain was all used up. Mostly because I finished the whole thing and then lost it and had to start over.

4 Likes

Thanks again everyone. The only reason I even had this video is because I used my cell phone to record it and thankfully my lazy but didn’t delete it after I downloaded it to my computer, which crashed not too long after. I need to start using my Cloud Cover. I mean putting it in the Cloud so I can retrieve it whenever.

So I just watched it for the first time ( I should probably do that before I post ) and ya… the ending was very abrupt, no doubt. LOL.

Practice makes perfect, or so they say. Wait a minute, _I_just said that to my Nephew. Wow, who knew I would pretend to be responsible.

7 Likes

Nice Review @Dan_the_Man

3 Likes