Dan the Mans giveaway of the Recurve RDA

If u highlight what u want blurred by left click/drag, then hit the options “…” ,blur spoiler, it does it for ya. Thks @IzNoGoat love learning new tools to use.

4 Likes

( . )( . )

Wow, Today, I learned something new.

5 Likes

you should try chatting up @discobot

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

2 Likes

1 Like

Including drippers…

2 Likes

SmartSelect_20180603-205845_Google

Looking for funny memes and this pops up… with this ad under it…

2 Likes

3 Likes

On my way to beddy by. So, there was no way I could pick the funniest, and I was wanting to do something different.

Next time I’ll do something else. This time, I took all the ones I thought funny and rolled the die.

@Sprkslfly congratulations, you are the new owner of a mediocre RDA. PM me and we will work out the details

Thanks every body for participating. It was fun, I really enjoyed myself

11 Likes

Well thank you!!

I enjoyed most of the entries as well man! Very cool idea to mix things up. :thumbsup:

9 Likes

congratulations @Sprkslfly I hope you enjoy the new RDA :slight_smile:
Thank you @Dan_the_Man once again for the giveaway. Have a good night :slight_smile:

5 Likes

is still hard to give up one of your 'children", thks so much for the contest and all were fun to “read”

6 Likes

Thank you!
I’m excited, and obviously very much looking forward to seeing how it goes! :smiley:

8 Likes

Congrats! I’m sure you’re going to enjoy this RDA.

5 Likes

Congrats @Sprkslfly!! Thanks @Dan_the_Man!

5 Likes

Congratulations @Sprkslfly and thanks for the giveaway @Dan_the_Man, nice to see a giveaway that is a bit different from all the others and I always love a good joke.

4 Likes

congrats and ty @Dan_the_Man

4 Likes

Congrats @Sprkslfly! Hope it’s to your liking.
Thanks @Dan_the_Man, for a fun contest. Don’t know about everyone else, but I needed some continuous laughter.

4 Likes

… and here I thought I was unique and the only person in the world to think of that name

2 Likes