Dark Vapure (FA)

Okay I got this flavor to make a clone of Halo’s Belgian Cocoa. Which I did (after gagging to death because I put 2% in instead of .25%) now I have no idea what to do with this flavor. I’m not even sure what it tastes like. It’s smoky. It’s um well yeah it’s smoky LOL if you come up with an idea on what to do with smoke flavor lemme know I’m all ears. I’ve only found two recipes on here that use it.

1 Like

It is a dark tobacco flavour, more of a pipe/cigar.
If you go to the flavour list there are 46 public recipes that use this flavour.

3 Likes

Maybe some smoked fruit. Sweet, fruity and smokey? Apricot with Plum or even Prune maybe? I think there is a fish flavor out there somewhere. maybe we could cook up a NET of some Thai Fish Sauce and add Dark Vapure to it for a smoked fish flavor. …ok. that is just wrong. Back to smoked fruit.

2 Likes

The FA DV is more a tobacco Vapers flavor. But, it does go nicely with chocolate, coffee, anise or licorice. I use it with one of my espresso vapes and also with a black licorice ADV of mine. It takes a little while for it to steep to vapable goodness, that’s for sure. :wink:

1 Like

gigglesnorts I’m staying away from the dang fish liquid

you know what’s odd Jim? That supersaturated DV I made smells incredible. I just can’t vape it at 2%

I just threw this together tonight and I already like it just after mixing.
I’ll bet it’s going to be even better in a couple of weeks though. We’ll see.

Dark Bourbon Cream

: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/383805/Dark+Bourbon+Cream

2% Caramel Candy (FW)
2% Dark Vapure (FA)
1% Italian Cream (Hangsen)
3% Kentucky Bourbon (TPA)
2% Marshmallow (FA)

Flavor total: 10%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/33x5

3 Likes

I’ll definitely have to give that a try! I don’t have bourbon though… have amaretto and Jamaican Rum?

Either one might work. Not sure, but if you try it, please let us know how it goes!

1 Like

Just buy a bottle of Cap’s Maple Pancake Syrup, tastes like smoked fish to me :wink:

2 Likes

You do…some very interesting stuff with tobacco my friend. Opening my eyes.

If you ever try that recipe I sent you, SnV immediately or back way down on the cavendish. Like 1/5th.

1 Like

Kentucky Bourbon is mostly caramel to me, FW Jamaican Rum is a strong rum flavor. I don’t recommend that subs.

@Alisa…wow, that super creative. I’m very buttoned down on my tobaccos apparently. Dark Vapor going on the list!

2 Likes