DarkStar Happy Biscuit

Hey all, i have this flavour “Happy Biscuit :)” and wanted to know what the rebrand is. I know DarkStar rebrand Flavour Arts as Dark Arts, but want to confirm that this concentrate is "Cookie (Biscotti) by Flavour Arts before I publish this recipe I have been working on…

Many thanks in advance :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi @Jaffacakes. Do you have a picture of the flavor by chance?! Thanks

4 Likes

Hi, yeh attached is a picture

5 Likes

Went to the site and looked at the one review.
Customer said it is JOY.
How Joy can be confused with a biscuit I don’t know.

7 Likes

Yeh I saw that, but then thought maybe he thought it was “Joyful”? Lol…

5 Likes

@Jaffacakes. I’d hold tight to let others get a look at your original post. I cant find a definitive answer.

I was thinking maybe a INW Biscuit at first, but FA Cookie sounded good too…

Do you have the IWA and FA Cookie to do a quick knuckle test?!

@rcleven I seen that too. Id like to see that dude put 1.5% JOY into any mix- and see what he says then!! Ha

6 Likes

Kind of a strange coincidence with either interpretation.:grin::grin::grin:

4 Likes

Why not just contact Darkstar and ask them? If they are a reputable vendor you will get an answer.

7 Likes

TZ… Im gonna start buying Dark Arts- and fucking up the flavor list… “Dark Arts” DARK ARTS “Dark-Artz” :rofl:

7 Likes

No I don’t unfortunately, i did originally thought it may have been IWA but thought FA as I know the rest of their range is FA.

Good shout, I will drop them a message :slight_smile:

5 Likes

When I see Dark Arts I think of this…
Dark Arts

11 Likes

I’d write the recipe then if thats true. You can aleays change it back if something changes. :metal::metal:

3 Likes

Yeh, I will publish the recipe now :slight_smile:

4 Likes

So Darkstar did get back to me and this is flavour is actually JOY…

5 Likes

Sweet!! Easy one to get. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeh, its not actually the flavour profile i was looking for… that would explain it.

Now to explain to the missus why i need to place anothee £50 order… :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Maybe not. How many pairs of shoes does she own? :smirk:

5 Likes

Just tell her it’s not cigarettes. If she loves you she will want to keep you around.,:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yes very very true, but i also need a new charger as mine is too slow… lol. She just turned round and said its your money so do what you want… we both know what that means lol

4 Likes

2 pairs… haha. Tbf she doesnt spend much money…

3 Likes