DarkStar One-Shot Concentrates (U.K)

Wow never heard of these guys, thanks for sharing, do you know if they do smaller bottles and are there any you recommend?

Im looking at the Kanzi Recipe like… :yum:

1 Like

And the drumsticks one :yum:

2 Likes

Kanzi one-shot is available @ DarkStar 30 ml size = £4.99

http://www.darkstarvapour.co.uk/one-shot-concentrates/one-shot-kanzi?___SID=U

1 Like

I made a V2 of my rhubarb recipe :wink:

2 Likes

Hang on a cotton picking minute…they’ve got @alisa’s recipe on here. Are you aware @alisa?

Share share…hVent had any mixing time so not tried v1 yet! Which are you preferring?

Your whacking the wasps nests there…

2 Likes

hard to say at the moment, they both need to steep a bit until i can say anything for sure but i think v2 is gonna be a more tart one since i added cold pressed tahiti lime and made a few other changes as well

1 Like

Oooooh that sounds very interesting! :smiley:

1 Like

I just wish that they would credit the creator if they’re going to sell it as a concentrate or a liquid. Makes me a bit grrrr :rage:

4 Likes

I know what you mean but what do we do when someone genuinely comes up with, for example bust-a-nut by themselves (chances are slim but possible), we end up slating them for “copying” when it cant be proved either way…

I also think they should try to contact the author and make an arrangement of some sort besides the credit.

With the very same name as well as ingredients…doubtful. Know what you’re saying though petal :+1:

1 Like

DarkStar say they have permission for their Lemon Tart one-shot concentrate and the mixer requested anonymity.

1 Like

Sad… I don’t mind people using or even selling Bust-a-Nut. But, I
think it’s only fair to ask first (as a courtesy), if you are going to profit from it.

8 Likes

Flavour Boss, all there one shots are ripped off of the net, with no permission. Think its unethical personally. At least they are open about it, I see loads of vendors eliquds that are obviously online rip offs with them claiming credit.
As for DarkStar, I buy there nicotine and got a free one shot from them, Athena, a bubblegum one…it was shit

2 Likes

This used to be my ADV for a year or more :
https://www.chefsflavours.co.uk/dwf-dripping-with-flavour/4982-utter-nutter.html
I really got into mixing when CV started doing this one shot but, well, then I found ELR and @alisa came along with BaN and the rest is history… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Will come back 2 this . Just ordered a load from dark star

Hey Ricky, any feedback from dark star shake n’ vape!? Pls am interested in Apple pie and their Cheesecake point of taste Ty