Day 4 with No Power

So, no power and looking like another three day minimum before we even have a hope of getting power. Hope all my fellow mixers out there still have power and hey send some well wishes this way that we get back in our home before 2021. We are lucky to have a home even if we can’t live in it hahaha LOL

6 Likes

Stay Safe!

6 Likes

Holy crap @authormichellehughes. Is this results from the hurricane ?

5 Likes

It was, Session, just got back home thank GOD! I was going to lose my mind not being at home. We still have thousands in our area without power. Irony was I called the power company today and they said Tuesday - Thursday the hubs drove to the house to get some work clothes and our power was on. We have the firefighters come out the day of the hurricane to clear us out because trees and power lines blocked both driveways down the mountain. Our road has power lines snapped in half, dozens of power lines across the road, and obvious damage to homes, thankfully no deaths or serious injuries. A friend of mine had a tree fall on his car as he was driving to the firehouse to pick up his truck!

5 Likes

:hugs: Well wishes sent Michelle! :hugs:

5 Likes

Hang tough Michelle! You’ll have some stories for the grandkids.

5 Likes

Man Michelle, that’s terrible, BUT, great, that no one was hurt. We are still waiting on the repairs to our house after the hurricane (a while back), so I feel your pain. I wish you guys plenty of sanity, and a quick(er) power up.

6 Likes

Glad you are safe at least Michelle. Hope the power returns sooner rather than later.

5 Likes

I’m glad no one’s hurt. Stay safe, @authormichellehughes

5 Likes

WOW! You guys be careful Michelle. Lots of danger even after a storm. Good thoughts sent your way.

6 Likes