Decoded: Big Boot (clone attempt) By Joel

This might be a long shot, but recently I had someone comment on one of my more popular recipes after I had deleted the original to start a clean slate. I had quite a few comments, 5 star ratings and a good amount of hits on the recipe.

Have any of you guys tried making this and Adapting it so I can give them atleast an idea how to mix it? If so, maybe make it public and send me the link so that I could contact the person and get them something similar to what they’ve been wanting to make…

Thanks, Joel aka Vape God aka Clone Wizard aka Decibel Destruction AKA Joellercoaster AKA Joel O’Where

4 Likes

The fellow say’s he bought the ingredients so maybe you can get that part from him then it shouldn’t be to hard to guess at the percentages.

Just a thought. Good Luck

2 Likes

Description is: A delicious blend of mini donuts, covered with cinnamon and sugar. Often imitated, never duplicated!

2 Likes

@JoJo do you have an adaptation? You told me you made it at one point

2 Likes

I’ve cotacted the person, what I remember was I used Capella’s Churro and Funnel cake along side some Cake Batter and that’s all I remember

2 Likes

2 Likes

@anon84779643 Are you apart of the Can Diy group on facebook? I know a few people made it on there, I can’t because the owner’s wife hates me and banned me.

3 Likes

I am not in there… I really don’t have the time for groups lately…
I wouldn’t worry on who hates you… I have a bunch I can’t stand and I know the feeling is very mutual…
It happens… too many Chiefs big big heads and not enough Indians can start big wars. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Maybe you can ask @daath in feedback if it is possible for him to retrieve your deleted recipes, it’s been done before, I think.

2 Likes

I’ll wait until he is back home

3 Likes

I actually found the recipe, a buddy had it saved on a third party calculator!!!

2 Likes
5 Likes