Dedicated Vapers

I tip my hat to all the vapers that stuck with vaping even through this. I don’t think I would have made it.
I wonder what the juices were like.

3 Likes

I started with a 901 kit like this and Dekang (I think) juices that all pretty much tasted the same. The biggest decision was wether I should buy a 901 or a 510 and if I should get a manual or an automatic battery. My first ‘mod’ was to cut up a Lipton Pyramid tea bag (nylon mesh) to stick down in the cartridges because the polyfill sucked and would burn. People started building their own box mods and mods from flashlights and dabbling in mixing juice. GrimmGreen started doing reviews and wasn’t nearly as big of a deal back then. ECF had a big split because of serious disagreements (including the right to swear in posts), and the ‘rebels’ started their own forum. Being the obnoxious twit that I was back then, I went with the rebels. LoL.

Then the KR808 and the cartomizer came out and it was amazing; the greatest thing ever. You could vape for like, a whole hour without having to refill and dripping was a thing of the past. I also got my first USA made ‘quality’ juice (single, TPA flavors) when I got that kit. Companies like Space Jam started making some great stuff around that time.

Then I got an Ego and a Kanger T3S clearomizer and was just sure that it didn’t get any better. Almost a whole day on one battery! Then came the bigger, longer lasting, VV Ego Twist and an Aspire Et-s, coil rebuilding, and DIY juice. Then a Protank and a VV/VW Smok eMax, my last setup before the recent Dovpo and Subtank. For having been around the scene so long, I’m a seriously late adopter! LoL.

It’s been almost six years since I first came across e-cigs, and they’ve definitely come a long way. I’m hoping innovation and quality continue to increase and short-sighted, greedy governments see the importance of this industry.

4 Likes

I did cartomizers also 808 smoktechs as well as still do some shortys. Love them for quick changing out and trying new flavors.

1 Like

I don’t think I would have dared to suck on something like that. I’m a :chicken: shit when it comes to things like that, it might just blow my face off.

3 Likes

I agree :weary: too scary

3 Likes

I still have my RSST. A couple months ago i decided to revisit it and found that i still hate that damn thing! Genny tanks are a real pain in the ass but you have me considering pulling the tank out again. I never for even a single moment considered a twisted build which may very well cut down on hotspot issues i had with SS mesh.

Thanks for the post ND.

2 Likes

Oh my goodness… I still have some oldie stuff from 5 or 6 years ago too…

4 Likes

Ah, the memories! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

This is what I started on the cone and mostly CE4 clearos and of course the cartomizer !

2 Likes

My work station today I spent cleaning the few hours!

3 Likes