Dekang ejuice ... killer throat hit

Hi!

Well, PG is always going to be harsher than VG.

If I’m you, I’m always going to use more VG than PG. A lot of us vapers use no PG at all and go VG, Nic and Flavors only.

My personal mix is:

95% VG 4% Water, and 1% Vodka. (That’s my VG Base) Then I put about 12% Flavor (Some you can get away with as little as 4% flavor.) I use no PG at all.

My vapor recipes are as smooth as taking a breath of fresh air…

I would advise to get rid of the PG and it makes really poofy clouds too. If you are still harsh after that, lower the nicotine content. If you taste a burned flavor - that’s carbon on the coil.

hi Maureeenie.

I dont have ANY PG in anything i do because i dont have PG in my country. believe it or not :slight_smile:

I only have VG.

Actually, to me you don’t need PG. I wish I had known that when I started mixing and I wouldn’t have wasted my money on it :slight_smile:

I do believe it actually. There may not be much of a commercial use for it where you live.

My nephew just left Jordan about 6 months ago and he noticed government controls that surprised him being from the USA. There is a gentleman on this site who is having a bit of trouble getting larger amounts of nicotine into Iceland as well.

i am actually quite surprised because when i went to purchase PG in the areas where they sell medical supplies to hospitals and stuff a couple people hinted that PG was illegal and regulated. i thought they were joking cause to them they dont know who i am for one … i found another guy who said he had it and then told me he only has a barrel of it and doesnt wanna break the barrel cause he sells it all in one … a thousand dollars or so for the barrel. i said screw it. i’ll take my chances with only VG.

1 Like

You are going to like your vapor a lot more. You do have to use the water to break it down a bit and it will take a little more time steeping but I think you will be very happy!

in the meantime i found these in the local market.

0mg nic.

he says they’re canadian. who knows. 15mil for 2 dollars a bottle.

its actually quite pleasent.

now back to my issue at hand. can i mix some of this “canadian” stuff with my nic based one from above?

Of course you can…that’s the fun of vaping!.. but watch what flavors you mix… put a couple drops together and taste it…lol… might have to add water to the new stuff if VG is thick but you already know how to do that :slight_smile: