Delosi flavors

I am new to DIY and initially bought all Delosi flavors (in my searches for buying Nic I found Nicotine Labs and they carry only Delosi flavors.

So I notice when trying to find recipes here that very few use Delosi flavors. Is there something wrong with them? I realize people have personal tastes for flavors, but I have found Delosi to be fine so am curious. I’ve recently ordered several flavors from Capella, but they take forever to ship via ground from CA to MA and air iscost prohibitive (please realize I hate to plan ahead and love instant gratification LOL).

I also have a question about this terrible search engine, but I’ll post a separate topic on that one.

Thanks!

3 Likes

I purchased 3 delosi flavors but out of the lack of customer reviews or people ever knowing what it was. I mean…the flavors had 0 reviews, even popular flavorings. I ceased buying until the mass got an opinion for popular review, I didn’t want to the be the chemical guienea pig.

and what search engine?

3 Likes

The only Delosi that I have is Lemon. I bought it for Lemon Pound Cake by @Amy2. There are a few recipes using Delosi here but not alot.

4 Likes

Try Nicotine river, they are fast efficient and so very friendly. Up to 13 oz is first class which should reach you 3 to7 days from day of shipping over 13 oz is priority. I’m not sure if they do free shipping after a certain dollar amount some places do. LIke Bull City Vapor and Maybe Wizard Labs.

2 Likes

Don’t know if you are a tobacco fan or not, but skip their tobaccos if you’re think about buying; not worth it. :pensive: They don’t have much character and you need to use 10% or more in the mix to get a firm flavor out of any of them. I’ve tried all of their tobaccos; two out of the whole lot had character (Alberta & Tribeca).

I did a search for Delosi on ELR and this is what’s out there:

http://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/search?q=Delosi

2 Likes

From what I know and what I have heard, Delosi has some awesome flavors and some not so great ones. Watermelon, Honeydew, Mocha, and Coconut are all pretty awesome (all but mocha I know firsthand). Cantaloupe is not awesome. Here ends the extent of my knowledge. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Cantaloupe was one of the delosi flavors I bought, and this was back when I first started DIY. yowzah

2 Likes

It reminded me of a weird melon flavored doughnut. LOL

2 Likes

it did, haha I tried making the monster melons with it and I was like…ewwhh this tastes like perfume, looking at it now though its probably because I didn’t know what I was doing but

2 Likes

I like their SB, Lemon,Watermelon,Mocha & I want to say their Banana was good too but it’s been a while.

2 Likes

There honey is very good it’s very realistic and spot on IMO. Been working on a honey graham cracker and that’s my ace in the hole.

3 Likes

That pound cake had FW’s yellow cake in it originally and was always a favorite of mine. INW’s yellow cake is so potent it’s really hard to get it as good as it once was but I ain’t trying to vape that corn syrup so I’ll deal w/ finding my spot for INW’s YC it’s good but still abundant in it. I may scale it back to just one drop per 10 mls.

I do still use the Lemon as it’s as strong as FA’s maybe a tad more to me anyhow.

2 Likes

I haven’t made the current version but I’ll get around to it. I love the original version… just didn’t save it :slight_smile: I still have a big ole bottle of Delosi lemon to use up.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure I had FW YC @ 1% but INW’s YC would be lethal LOL at that %. I am still working on using it but it is so strong and you have to air it out a while. I think it taste good though.

3 Likes

Having NO Delosi flavors, and seeing more than a few great reviews of their Watermelon, picked up a few biggies, and a few more samplers.

Banana Flavoring
Cantaloupe Flavoring
Coconut Flavoring
Cotton Candy Flavoring
Fig Flavoring
Honeydew Flavoring
Mega Sweet Flavoring
Strawberry Milk Flavoring
Peach Flavoring
Strawberry Flavoring
Watermelon Flavoring

4 Likes