Delosi Watermelon, Mango, Vanilla Cream (Steep Times/Usage)

Hello!

I only had 50$ to buy supplies to attempt my first DIY.

I ordered from nic base, and I ordered salt nicotine for an MTL device.

I only was able to order 3 flavors, all Delosi:

• Mango
  • Vanilla Cream
  • Watermelon

If I use a single flavor at a time in 50/50 PG/VG mix

• What % should I use? (the site lists a min and max, should I go for the middle?)
  • How long do these need to steep? (I imagine different flavors have different times)

Thanks for reading!

6 Likes

The two fruit flavors you should be able to vape within 24 hours. The cream may take up to two week’s.
You didn’t mention what kind of MTL device you have and taste is subjective. It’s going to be a trial and error on percentage. You can always add but you can’t take it away. I would start at the mix percentage and work up to the single flavor percentage until your happy with the flavor of the vape.
Welcome to the site.

6 Likes

Thanks for the reply!

I’ll try the fruit flavors first at the minimum percent to start and then add as needed :+1:

I have a Nautilus 3 that I run at about 10-12 watts with a 1.8ohm BVC coil (usually about 4.5v).
It works fairly well on most juices (salts or freebase) I’ve tried as long as I really restrict the airflow.

4 Likes

I like Delosi Vanilla cream! I usually use 2-3% in a mix, and usually it’s with other things that need a steep, so say 7 days minimum. You could vape it off the shake. It’s better to start low and add some then to start high and have to dilute. For the VC I’d start at 3%.

And WELCOME to the forum!!

6 Likes

I’ve heard the VC is pretty good, I’m glad you like it.
I will have to use it by itself for the time being… The recommendation says 5-7%, so I’ll start at 5 and leave it for a week and see what happens :smile:

3 Likes

Welcome to ELR @Nurma Have you started your Flavor Stash yet or visited our Flavor List?

3 Likes

@Nurma welcome to ELR. I had very good luck with

Delosi's Vanilla Cream
4 Likes

Thx for the welcome! I haven’t started a stash yet. Doing just one “Proof of concept” with a few flavors.
I’ve been doing 1.5% freebase, but I want to try to do 1.5% but with salts, and no one makes them so…

I will check out the flavor list, thanks!

Hey SessionDrummer!
I saw your review on Reddit, and that’s why I decided to get that one specifically (and the watermelon).

Based on your notes it looked like you let them all steep 3-5 days? I’m surprised that VC steeped that quickly, but I know nothing so… :slight_smile:

I really appreciated your in depth reviews of those flavors.

1 Like

Welcome and glad you joined.

2 Likes

I don’t have any Delosi, but I reckon the Mango and Vanilla Cream would go alright as a mix. Start low and work up, if you are using the Nauti at 4.5 Volts it should pick up the flavours pretty good. You may need to get a sweetener if you are used to commercial juice to bring out that sweetness, but experiment with what you have first.

Welcome to the forum :smile:

2 Likes

Well thank you for making the trip over @Numa. Thank you very much and I think those were tested way back in 2019, and 2021. I did do a 3-5 day steep on them. Probably a week would have been better, just to allow the flavors to better settle out, but I still got some good results. The Coconut, Watermelon, Custard, Glazed Donut, Graham Cracker, Marshmallow Cereal, and Vanilla Cream seemed to stand out the most. Thanks again, and enjoy your stay.

3 Likes

I picked this up based on your review lol Heck, I think I picked up half my stash based off your reviews!

4 Likes

Hehe @Lynda_Marie, I don’t know if I should be apologizing, or …

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

lol I should be thanking you. I think I got Delosi coconut based off you as well.

3 Likes

There’s an interesting back story on that one @Lynda_Marie. I had NO clue about Delosi flavors, and I read @JoJo’s notes on it, and that actually propelled me into picking it, and others, up from Delosi.

3 Likes

They definitely have some that should not be slept on for sure!

3 Likes

I really like their Coconut. SD turned me on to that one as well. It was a lifesaver at the time because I was needing a lot of coconut for my recipes and none were working out for me. It was a great find.

2 Likes