Delta 8 e-liquid

Hello!

Lately, nudecbd began to produce Delta 8 solution for making an e-liquid.

I’ve ordered it it want to understand how to make an e-liquid with a Delta 8 solution, as I haven’t used it before.

When I make an e-liquid with a CBD solution, I usually make it 250 - 300 mg.

How many mg’s one should use when dealing with Delta 8. I don’t really have any knowledge about this substance… Please advise me.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hey, where have you been, man? It’s been a while.

2 Likes

I am also interested in experimenting with this. I know very little about it. Do you know if they ship worldwide?

2 Likes

yes, they do!

2 Likes

Wow, impressed. I’m surprised it’s not more popular or at least well known, although I suppose it hasn’t been that long that we were aware of it or even able to isolate it. I’m still pretty clueless regarding the stuff, but I am interested in all cannabinoids so I am willing to give it a go.

I know the legality is somewhat of a grey area, again I’ll have to check details but as far as I remember it was not classified alongside delta-9 for many countries and even some ones that surprised me given the recent boost in awareness regarding NPS.

2 Likes

@WhiteRaven delta8 ejuice comes in alot of strengths
Delta8xll
1000mg/60ml =17mg/ml
Delta8xl
500mg/60ml=8mg/ml
Boosted/independent vapor co 1000mg/30ml=33mg/ml
Loudhouse hemp delta8 juice 4500mg/60ml=75mg/ml
If you want a day vape for sub ohm I do 10mg/ml juice haven’t tried water soluble dab yet just regular delta 8

3 Likes

Interesting article about the topic

2 Likes

Im a high user 5 year veterinarian(I didn’t start till 21 ) lol all jokes aside delta 8 stops my tremors and nausea do dabs most of the time I get it 10 grams at a time for $36 price of gram from store.
now I do 10mg to keep from getting too high while working i vape alot so I just wanted enough to stop tremor
CBD breaks help alot if you find yourself using more the cbd run the thc out of your body warning don’t come back thinking you will do the same I was scary high after a week [I kinda want to try month :exploding_head: lol] you can add it to a mix to help balance it out but I think your better off using one then the other
Me:[I can’t take break till I get more of my house done (just got over stomach bug from chicken supermarket didn’t store properly they worked on the freezers then sold chicken on sale I later found out) I got a roof to put rubber on drywall, 1 bathroom ,prime coat and flooring before then]

3 Likes

@3vilion It sounds like you could claim a hell of a lot of money with a lawsuit it seems. I would definitely give it a go. I’m glad that you have found something that aids facilitating what you wish to do in life. I’m tempted to try it. Does it have a similar relationship to CBD, CBC, CBG and terpenes, that we have come to expect with cannabis (delta 9)?

2 Likes

Any results on this? Is is the 1gram delta 8 that’s now sold out? I’m interested in results here, like to pick one up

Side note the terpenes I got from river are excellent flavorings, I’m totally into herbal, piney and citrusey so I wonder if the vape cartridge they sell is basically the same as the out of stock item

2 Likes

came across these yesterday and ordered a couple to try out. The regular THC cartridges are too much for me and the regular CBD carts don’t really do much for my arthritis pain. Figured for $13.00/gram it might worth a try.
Normally they’re $25.00.
https://hathorcbd.com/product/510-cart-1-gram/

3 Likes

A pure Delta 8 THC vape can be felt immediately or within a few minutes, whereas a Delta 8 THC oil with a presence of 20% or more CBD can delay the noticed onset of effects by as much as 20 minutes. If you were to take 1 milliliter of a 300mg Delta 8 oil it would roughly be the equivalent of taking a half of a milliliter of a 600mg Delta 8 oil in the same product. So, this can help you decide, I think.

1 Like