Design your vape

Yeah that’s right they not mix for me Smoky can mix for me my go to flavour company is flavour art but i do think Flavorah will be my next as what i have tried is fantastic think ill be buying more each week in till i have them all :grin:

5 Likes

the Pokemon set :stuck_out_tongue: haha!!

3 Likes

Haha god i remember them when i was like 10 now I’m 35

4 Likes

I use Brave with Duckduck… through a VPN :joy: Can’t get more paranoid then that… ( weeelll we’ve got TOR… but if you want to go onion it’s also one of Brave’s option… …) :joy:
sorry if I offtracked…

5 Likes

Google can exactly tell how many people make use of their services, duckduckgo can’t. They can only tell you the amount of traffic they have. I’d be OK with just that number, but they (just about everybody else) track any information they can find about you.

VPN these days is a basic tool for protection, just like antivirus has become mainstream software… It’s not paranoia, it’s protecting yourself from the evil powers out there and there’s lots of it, not just Google or Facebook tracking your every move.

By the way, Black Friday is a good time to pick up a lifetime subscription on a VPN service :wink:

5 Likes

@Dan_the_Man DDG for the win for a multitude of reasons.

https://hackernoon.com/duckduckgo-vs-google-what-you-need-to-know-869368b08c4f

And don’t overlook TOR @Dan_the_Man.

4 Likes

I’m the same, I use google for addresses phone numbers but duck duck go for research… oh and I don’t like what I search showing up in ads on Facebook and I’ve found that with google that happens duck duck go it doesn’t. Google is like big brother for Facebook LOL

4 Likes

What are these ad things you talk of -

3 Likes

Very nice!!! Thank you!

3 Likes