Design your vape

Has anybody tried a company called design your vape in the uk.
I’d just like some opinions before I commit to buying.

4 Likes

never heard of it, sorry

4 Likes

This whole purpose of this site is about “designing your vape”.
Are they offering something no one else has done before?

3 Likes

they are offering to do it for you, and you pay for everything… so yeps…

3 Likes

@authormichellehughes
Thanks anyway.

5 Likes

@anon84779643
@TorturedZen
They just sell flavours. Design your vape is the company name. I didn’t notice anything where they mix your own recipes or anything like that.
I’m just curious if anyone has used them as in haven’t seen them on any recipes on here which probably tells me all I need to know really.

5 Likes

how bout a link? I guess I could go looking…

3 Likes

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=design+your+vape&t=ffab&atb=v164-1&ia=web
first link

4 Likes

I think it’s more like “we offer you concentrates, so you can design your vape:wink:

About Us

Design Your Vape is the number one DIY E-Liquid Mixing Company. We provide you with pharmaceutical grade E-Liquid ingredients to make high quality E-liquid at a cheap price.

Tel: 01253 899 896
Email: sales@designyourvape.co.uk

4 Likes

You don’t do google right? Because they know all about you? Is duckduckgo better for that?

5 Likes

Google’s motto don’t do evil went down the drain many many years ago, they’re just another one of the big players (I used to work for them :crazy_face:). Duckduckgo doesn’t track you (or at least that’s what they claim).

I’m not allergic to Google though, I do use them for certain things, even their search, but I’ll avoid using any of the big guys when I can.

5 Likes

I know what the company is… we have a few here in the states that will do it as well. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Maybe I didn’t get enough sleep last nite, but what am I missing? If all they do is sell flavors and don’t mix for you, then isn’t that pretty much what all flavor vendors do? :thinking:

4 Likes

@TorturedZen … they mix recipes for you too…

kind of like that vapecraft thing/site

5 Likes

@Scootinio I’m from the uk never heard of them could you put a web link here please

2 Likes
3 Likes

God now that takes the fun out of mixing thought it was design your mod not juice :crazy_face:

5 Likes

@TorturedZen
They don’t do brands like TPA, CAP, FA etc they do there own brand of flavours that’s why I was asking if anyone has tried them.
@anon84779643
Didn’t realise they mixed for you though.
I had an email off them for 40% off if you spend over £30 so I’m going to give them a try. Blackfriday40 if anyone’s interested.

4 Likes

Don’t get me wrong i do like oneshots for a back up but i love to mix my own juice. Its my new hobby you will have to let us all know what flavours you went for and how they shape up and sit down and close your eyes and see what flavours you can pick out of the juice

5 Likes

They DO NOT mix for me… :slight_smile:

I use nothing but Flavorah in any of my mixes. :smiley: :woman_shrugging::tongue:
As of right now, no one mixes for me… If you are wanting them to do so, have them contact me.

I do have one company that soon will be releasing shots of mine… more to come… in a few weeks…
Not much longer!

6 Likes