Desperation Steeping

Quit peaking or I’ll scream. lmao

5 Likes

First off I got a bridge for sale, cause if you bought a unicorn to milk selling you a bridge in Arizona that spans the New Mexico ocean ought to be a piece of cake. Next three zip lock bags to insure no leakage throw them in the dryer (hint: don’t let the wife catch you doing this) run dryer on low for 15 minutes. Mixed and steeped inn one step.

4 Likes

My mom had to have neck surgery in her 50’s, I blame that thing.

4 Likes

I sure would do that as well :laughing:

2 Likes

I was about 8 years old and my dad made us all try it. My brother starting singing “la la la laaaaaaa” and his voice shook and we all laughed really hard. The motor on it sounded like a damn RV generator, thought the walls were going to cave in.

3 Likes

Where can you even buy PDO now? (probably extremely dumb question)

2 Likes

I’ve had this movie on my HD for a while now. I suppose I should try and watch it now :wink:

1 Like

Last I checked you could still get if from Liquid Labs , the makers of Vapor Base.I bought a bottle from Real Flavors as well but I think they stopped carrying it.

1 Like
4 Likes

So what you’re saying is, I should do it??

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I said (lol): I - Made - Unicorn - Milk

I did not say: I Milked a Unicorn.

But this guy has https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-BdePtiY8I

3 Likes

Sorry I just couldn’t resist. :wink:

2 Likes

I have (very unscientifically) found that strapping the bottle to my calf, putting a cuff around my pant leg, and going for a long bike ride can really help the steeping process! It provides both heat and agitation - key ingredients in a speed steep.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Hey, don’t knock it until you try it! It was an accidental discovery - the only place I could store the juice bottle was my leg, and it did indeed assist with the steeping.

BTW, just realized that I turned my e-juice into a strap on… got a gif for that, or does the same one apply? :wink:

3 Likes

Wait a minute. U milked a unicorn :unicorn:? You know they are all males! Lol

1 Like

Has any one heard anything about over shaking a mix? the reason I ask is that I welded a rig/jig out of a saw saw blade and use my reciprocating saw to shake my bottles.It takes me 3 seconds to turn any mix white from the air bubbles in it. But I’m wondering if shaking it too briskly can affect the molecules in a negative way, and if I should use less throttle when shaking them.

1 Like

That’s a good question!

2 Likes

I have been using a sawzall for months without issue.

3 Likes

I like to put freshly made batches taped onto the window of my washing machine.
Fill load and pop it on a 60°c cycle. 1400rpm and a nice gently warming seems to set the process off nicely.

1 Like