Desperation Steeping

Would like to invite the team of experts to a panel discussion on Desperation Steeping.

Example: I made Unicorn Milk yesterday, am completely out of any steeped Unicorn Milk. How do I get this vape - able quickly?

1. Put bottles in doggie back pack, attach to dog, throw toys around the yard in the sun. Make dog take nap, burp the e-liquid bottles. Wake up dog, put bottles back in pack and throw more toys.
16 Likes

I made up some unicorn milk and put it in an ultra sound for 50 mins… then left it 48 hours and it was awesome!

4 Likes

17 Likes

… old school version. :wink:

14 Likes

And the newer one:

(If anyone doesn’t know, this is from the movie Primer, which is great!)

9 Likes

That’s the exact same picture I was going to post, until I saw the DeLorean!! Haha

1 Like

Not my mom in picture but my mom had one of these things.

12 Likes

I can only imagine that that thing wasn’t good for anything :wink:

3 Likes

11 Likes

I have found you can cheat “father time” a smidgen by simply pulling out a small amount of your unicorn milk and adding 2% of PDO .It will not take the place of the creams blending naturally …but , It will take a large portion of the chemical and bitter taste out.
Sounds great… right? Well the reason you don’t want to add it to your large bottle is because it will continue to suppress bitters and mute certain flavors .You only want to add PDO to what you will use up in two weeks or less.PDO isn’t a miracle cure but more of a tool to help in certain situations.

5 Likes

While steeping and traveling to another time why not doing it in one of these, that way you come to your destination real clean.

8 Likes

This is how I do it.

10 Likes

You are looking a bit tense to be honest. You need to do that in a relaxed way man.

9 Likes

One tubby, tubby. Two tubby, tubby.

7 Likes

My dad says that to me all the time. Skinny bastard that he is.

7 Likes

Damn Lolly beat me to it

6 Likes

Thought there was a no nudity clause here. Lol. Those is some biguns.

5 Likes

Man boobs has somehow always been accepted :laughing:

5 Likes

Fuck it, flaunt it if you got em?!?!

6 Likes

Just vape it? Nothing “heat steeps” your juice better than your coils :smile:

8 Likes