Determining the Proper Bottles for Your DIY Creations

I am getting most of my boston rounds from GlassBottleOutlet. 15 ml up to 8 oz.
Bull City is selling Yorker caps that will fit on most of the 4 oz flavor concentrate bottles. They work well making larger batches mixing by weight or for refilling smaller dripper bottles.

Liquid Barn has bottles for reasonable prices, also. Discount code VAPELADIES gets you 20% off your order.

i just ordered from glassbottleoutlet.com
ordered 128 4 OZ. COBALT BLUE BOSTON ROUND WITH BLACK POLY CAPā€¦that brought the price down from $0.65 to $0.49 per bottleā€¦total for bottles: $62.72ā€¦total after shipping cost: $77.67ā€¦for a whole case of 4 oz bottlesā€¦
order placed 12.29.15
order shipped 12.30.15
order expected to arrive 1.4.16

excellent value, IMOā€¦

4 Likes

Wished I would have known the code before I ordered. Got my bottles today, 4 day shipping from Cali to Indiana. But the price was good without the code, will order from them again for sure. :grinning:

In my quest for bottles I have ran across some really cool bottles. I wanted to share some findings hereā€¦

Tired of shaking? These bottles are crazy cool. But expensive! And check out the cool pour spouts!

Corning also makes some very nice bottles with glass stoppers

Some other items that may be of interestā€¦

If you use labels, but hate getting the goo off of the bottles
when you change them, these are dissolvable in water, yet durable :

2 Likes

SS mini funnels, fits 3/8" necks:
http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00YSEMYYO?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00

2 Likes

Since I am new on here, I am finding what I can and canā€™t post.
I hope it hasnā€™t been a bother, but I will learn.
I am not able to put the links, butā€¦
If you use labels on your bottles [for your own private use]
but you hate trying to get the goo off when you change them,
you can buy ā€˜dissolvable labelsā€™ in canning jar supplies almost anywhere.
I use them for new flavor mixes and they are durable, but wash off easily
when you clean the bottles.

1 Like

Your links are there, itā€™s just amazon links work a little strangely. Try highlighting some text and then clicking the link button. It works a little better that way.

Welcome to the site ozo. Thanks for the links. I had looked at those dissolvable labels. Pretty cool.

Your original posts were blocked automatically by the system because youā€™re a new user and posted links to the same site twiceā€¦ It was just an automatic precaution. I cleared the automatic flags - but amazon links just look kinda weird :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

Thank you guys @jojo @daath Iā€™ll get itā€¦with a bit of practice.
Thanks @LordVapor

1 Like

They are excellent bottles, i also love their child proof 1 and 2 oz Blue Cobalt bottles. I also have their 8oz of the same and their shrink wrap bands. Bought 128 of each a couple times for some sizes. Great CS as well.

The polycones i have to disassemble to clean and dry properly but the bottle themselves i throw right in the dishwasher. I wish they didnt put the polycones together, TBH.

1 Like

These are kinda cool
Bormioli Rocco Swing Top Glass Bottle, 8.5 Ounce (Set of 4)
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61FWUKRjqhL.SL1500.jpg

I think I found my bottles!
Skull Dropper Bottles

1 Like

i bought some of the 60ml skull bottles from Fasttechā€¦really cool and very thick glass! very rugged!

I just placed my first order with glassbottleoutlet.com. I ordered some extra poly cone caps for some bottles I currently store my recipes in, along with a bunch of bottles. It turns out the caps I ordered are not in stock. So I opted for them to just cancel the caps. The cost of the caps was $2.46. For some reason they refunded me $15.60. I hope another item didnā€™t get back-ordered. And I hope they didnā€™t feel the need to refund me more than what I deserved. But even so, the prices and shipping and speed of customer service response warrants future business with them.

1 Like

Ahh, it appears the 4oz bottles I ordered are out of stock. For some reason they told me in the email the caps were out of stock. Bummer, because that is what I wanted most LOL. Oh well. Next order.

Check these out. Scroll down page. The red ones are awesome.

http://rttoner.en.alibaba.com/product/60399762629-801122394/30ml_skull_shape_glass_dropper_bottle_for_e_juice_factory_sale.html#!

http://rttoner.en.alibaba.com/collection_product/skull_bottles/1.html?isGallery=Y

1 Like

Nice. And I thought the clear ones I found on there were cool! I really like those black ones.