Developed raspberry jam donut any good?

@fidalgo_vapes SSA Raspberry Syrup ?

3 Likes

So.thing like this , I havent tried yet bc it may alter the donut and the rasp is a secondary layer

2 Likes

I’m not the first guy to piss himself after a heavy night of boozing in order to see which organ gives up first. Although, I have never used it to justify a point - until now.

1 Like

fw raspberry takes over completly

2 Likes

hi bro do you know what i can use with funnel cake as a base instead of jf cookie?

2 Likes

Did you try adjusting your ratios?

2 Likes

i bumped up the fa cookie to 3% and added 1%zeppole fa but feels like the fw raspberry owns the recipe:/

2 Likes

i have discovered that im not a fan off fw raspberry/:

2 Likes

i got strawberry ripe to maybe you can help me out bro?

2 Likes

I was thinking that too , D-Man. I expected Wild Raspberry to edge out SSA Raspberry syrup as my now favorite. but im not quite there yet (30 days steep and maybe this fat lady will sing, but my GC shaves weeks off, and I love me some SSA)

3 Likes

@Troy24 all of our tastes are different for sure. MF’s Wild Raspberry, for me, is top shelf, with little to no equal. Now, with that said, the Sobucky Raspberry Syrup also impressed me. The pairing of the two however, is really something to behold.

4 Likes

i dont have vanilla custard cheesecake shat else can i use?

4 Likes

Fat Shaming?

3 Likes

Use FA custard premium or TPA Custard2 …If you want it to be closer to original then Lorann Cream Cheese Icing is closer the OOO VCC

2 Likes

okey ill do is this recipe the bomb?

2 Likes

does it taste like doughiness?

2 Likes

hi i recently mixed developeds raspberry donut exacly the same precentages the only thing i used instead is that i used ooo strawberry jam at 2% instead of the other fruit flavorings in the original mix so this is the second day at steep and i cant smell anything bakery yet.how long time you guys let this recipe steep?

3 Likes

I let bakeries steep 14-30 days. Hell, I just opened a bottle of my Custard Cookie I made in July, it’s fantastic! It all depends on what you’re using. A doughnut could be 5 days or 7 or more. Whatever tastes good to you. Some people say recipes shouldn’t need a steep, I’m not one of those people unless it’s fruit, no bakery.

6 Likes