Developed raspberry jam donut any good?

hi i tested to mix developeds raspberry jam donut v3 cause they say that this combo with jf cookie at 1.5% and caps funnel cake at 1% should be a nice donut base but i didnt have raspbery syrup and the other fruit flavor they used i used fw raspberry at 2% instead and vta strawberry jam at 1% but on day 3 i cant feel they doughiness what you think guys?

3 Likes

and instead of jf cookie i used fa cookie

3 Likes

3 Likes

I would imagine its a pretty good base…I put this together 6 to 8 minths ago and its spot on except needs a second Rasp or another fruit like SB Jam …When i seen what route they were going I knew they were in the right track

Fiddys Powered Raspberry Donut

Ingredient %
Funnel Cake (CAP) 1.25
Glazed Donut (SC) (WF) 2.00
Powdered Sugar (OOO) 1.25
Sweetener (Sucralose) (FW) 0.50
Vanilla Custard Cheesecake (OOO) 1.00
Wild Raspberry (MF) 0.40

Flavor total: 6.4%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

5 Likes

okey bro but is it the steeping i should wait for? i mixed it on last friday

3 Likes

Im not sure , first of all you made changes to the original recipe …Jf Cookie is Different than what you used … I personally havent used their recipe I know my recipe I get the elements off the shake so…After 5 days mine is pretty authentic .

4 Likes

okey bro i dont have the jf cookie can you help me with subs?

3 Likes

Substitutions means changing the recipe from the intended form of the creator. If you want to make their recipe, then use the recipe - if you change it, you are creating a new one.

The idea of subbing in recipes is like asking to join a dog breeders’ club with a cat as you don’t have a dog.

9 Likes

What cookies do you have?

2 Likes

cookie fa biscuit jf cookie chemovatnic sugar cookie cap cinnamon sugar cookie tfa biscuit inw vanilla cookie fa

3 Likes

but hey im sorry maybe i want to do the recipe but i dont have the flavor it takes time to get it i just wanna see if its possible to come closer to the original

3 Likes

i dont think im the first who ask for substitute in a recipe

3 Likes

it seems realy that the fa cookie dont work at all in this mix:(

2 Likes

fa cookie sucks:(

2 Likes

in this mix:p

2 Likes

i dont have cheesecake ooo and the fruits in that mix

2 Likes

i think this try with my fw raspberry donut is done im open to a new donut mix with the funnel cake im open to suggestion i have inw raspberry to and strawberry ripe and rhubard rf and tfa strawberry

2 Likes

Its more about the donut base , I put the OOO in their because its more of a cream cheese icing so it adds a little more depth …You xan remove it and switch it to Loranns CCI or even just remove it and add premium custard at like half a pct the Powders Donut is Funnel Cake , WF Glazed , Powederd Sugar and Sweetener …From there my hope is that I xan change the fruits I just havent tried it yet

I know for this recipe to be perfect ill need to add another fruit either Raspberry Syrup or SB Jam

3 Likes

Maybe try mixing a recipe with flavors you DO have. Save yourself some time and aggravation.

6 Likes

aight i have zeppola vanilla cookie fa cookie sf glazed donut sugar cookie custard premium powered sugar funnel cake

2 Likes