Developed ( youtube)

I think this is one of the best youtube shows around , it shows the basic concepts of how to build a recipe , and the guys are funny… If you havent subscribed you should … I actually find myself laughing out loud all the time… Here is the latest show , they will come back a few days later and have a live show to discuss the recipe in depth

Great job Developed

8 Likes

I just started popping in to their old episodes at work when I’m caught up. Makes for an entertaining break.

5 Likes

Nice … Good group of guys … I think the majority of people will like it…

6 Likes

Cool, thanks for the post. Definitely better than those people on diyordie show. I could never get into them.

4 Likes

I like diyod noted, find their notes useful. Don’t much care for any of the other videos though. Keep meaning to check out mix life but forgetting about them.

5 Likes

Ya sheebas a chill dude id grab a drink with him , and Emily a sweet person. Dave though annoys me with his notes taste like burnt this or that with a bit of carnival throw up lol… Hes seems to be a descent person as well

4 Likes

I have found that most youtube mixers are down to earth and they are very welcoming…

4 Likes