Did Dan Die? Dan is Alive 🎉

12 Likes

Omg…I knew he was sick and he left the community because of it . I was lucky to be one of the first here to get a Whiterose Mod. It was cool to watch how fast he grew and how much ELR members supported him

10 Likes

Dan or someone posted a video on his tik tok, i just asked him if he was ok

9 Likes

Anything on FB of significance?

4 Likes

Usually it’s a location indicator, iirc.

4 Likes

Beautiful handiwork there! So clean and solid.

4 Likes

Very sad news indeed. TY @mstokens for the info.

5 Likes

Not for quite a while.

5 Likes

I did the same. Dan lives about an hour from me. I PIF’d him a Kayfun Lite a couple of years ago and still had his contact info in my old messages. It was a weird feeling, looking. On one hand you have concern for a good guy, and part of the community. On the other hand, if he chooses to step away, that’s his business and not mine. Sometimes one may just need a break from online social stuff, and do a reset, so to speak.

I know in his last post, he mentioned he was close to quitting vaping. Or something to that effect.

Hopefully he pops in and wants to know what the hubbub is all about.

12 Likes

Fingers crossed that he pops in and calls us all idiots.

9 Likes

I agree with @Lostmarbles, thats Rob. RIP Rob.

Putting out good thoughts for @Dan_the_Man.

9 Likes

It means last login which was, as of this post, 7 hours ago. So thats a good sign.

7 Likes

Way to dox him Ken, abusing your powers already? You make me sick. (glad to see you’re alive)

4 Likes

I thought I saw Dan’s comment recently on one of my recipes, just couldn’t remember when, but it wasn’t long ago…

9 Likes

Dan is still among the living, I received a message this morning. Said he’s been meaning to stop by and let everyone know why he’s not been on,

22 Likes

Thank God, great news.

14 Likes

I give you… Danzig

11 Likes

Danthony Bourdain?

6 Likes

Danica Patrick

9 Likes

Haha, looks a bit like Ozzy!

8 Likes