Did Dan Die? Dan is Alive 🎉

I haven’t heard from him in awhile.

8 Likes

I sent him a PM last week just to check-in because yeah, it’s been a minute since we’ve seen him. Never got a reply. Strangely enough the message I sent has gone missing.

8 Likes

Are you referring to Dan the Man or the other Dan?

5 Likes

Dan the man. No new post from him for a while now.

6 Likes

I wondered about @Dan_the_Man too. Also @Whiterose0818 ? I wanted to buy a stab wood mod and see nothing online from him after 2018. :worried:

7 Likes

I think this may be @whiterose0818 … same name and I’m pretty sure he was from Kentucky

14 Likes

I recognize him from the last picture. So sad. RIP Rob.

13 Likes

Same here. Sad to hear.

@mstokens thank you for the info.

11 Likes

@Lostmarbles, @mstokens I’d talked to him a lot here, and privately, ordered from him, but never knew what he looked like, so I didn’t recognize him, but had no clue that anything had happened. Very tragic.

13 Likes

I think he posted some pics of him and his queen long time ago. I remember all the raffles he ran for his mods. I spent a freaking fortune on those and never won a single one. Finally broke down and had him build me a couple of mods just to save money :joy:

13 Likes

Thank you for the information. I didn’t know him personally but his name is renowned in the vaping community. I’ve got a few friends to notify.

9 Likes

As far as Dan the Man, I haven’t heard from him either. I’m concerned with how he’s doing and miss his conversations. Please let us know if anyone hears anything. Idk his full name off the top of my head but maybe someone can try to contact him or look him up. I know I have his contact info around somewhere.

9 Likes

Never knew Whiterose, was probably before my time here on elr, but always sad when a fellow mixer passes. I was gonna post a link to his recipes which live on forever, but it doesn’t seem to be working 4me right now :man_shrugging:….maybe somebody else can provide a link

10 Likes

When I saw this thread I checked the Obit’s in his town and didn’t see his name, thank goodness…

10 Likes

I sure hope I’m wrong.

7 Likes

First Whiterose mod I brought

10 Likes

@muth does this help? Is it Dan Kaniela Jr. ?

6 Likes

We’re friends on FB. His real name is Daniel Hudson.

10 Likes

What does it mean on a profile “last seen”? I was conversing with Dan fairly recently, he liked a message I sent him fairly recently.

7 Likes

Dan’s last YouTube video was 4 months ago…
https://youtu.be/JgtNdAkS0fQ

6 Likes