Did Dan Die? Dan is Alive šŸŽ‰

We wrote often and he was always kind and helpful. I have 3 of his raffle-mods that never leave the house. Using one of them daily after I heard of his passing as a small token of remembrance. A good man indeed.

13 Likes

Soā€¦unless Iā€™ve missed something, with the thread getting sidetracked (RIP Rob respectfully), Iā€™ve not seen any signs/evidence that @Dan_the_Man has reappeared.
Dan if youā€™re reading this you better at least show your lovable mug around here cuz Iā€™m tempted to hop on the scoot for a Michigan road trip and hunt you down. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

10 Likes

It seems that he wants time first. As one who battles depression daily, I get the need to be in a good mood to discuss things.

11 Likes

@TorturedZen @Fordf150_Angelo has talked to him ā€¦

8 Likes

Yes, Dan still alive. Two days ago he made a video on tiktok. Talking about a fantasy book series heā€™s reading.
Now I canā€™t say why he hasnā€™t been on here, maybe just wanting to hord all his flavors to his self :grin::grin:

10 Likes

If you play that in revers Numba 9 says ā€œTurn me on dead manā€. Iā€™ve done it. Eerie!

5 Likes

Ti esrever dna ti pilf, nwod gniht ym tup.
missy

3 Likes

WTF is your jiberjabber fool?

3 Likes

Put my thing down flip it and reverse it

1 Like

So you did a thing?

2 Likes

BlaringBareBarebirdbat-size_restricted

2 Likes

lost me again, I thought Hedwig was the go to for trans issues.

2 Likes

Did Dan Die? Dan is Alive

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dude, you have always made me laugh.

that IS strange. hopefully, you find it soon

sorry yā€™all I have to go but Iā€™ll try to come back soon to talk

20 Likes

@Dan_the_Man WTF !!!

5 Likes

Stranger still is the message re-appeared earlier when you replied to my PM. Go figger! :thinking:

6 Likes

Sounds kinky!

3 Likes

Hey Dan, paingawd here. (HI ALL!) Take your time, take care of you. These lovable bastards are more than forgiving when one drops out for a little R-n-R. Hope all is well.

8 Likes

Speak for yourself, I unsubscribed from his channel

5 Likes

Nice to have you back: I hope your well.

7 Likes

Joel? Petulant? NAAAAAAAH!!!

5 Likes