Did I just f breakfast up?

Well what do yous think?

5 Likes

What are you attempting to make ?

3 Likes

I think as long as you don’t eat it, vape it or wash your hair with it you’ll be fine! :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

Oh i totally ate the hell out of it! Thats what these concentrates are aren’t they?
That’s what makes them extra fun isn’t it?, …EXPERIMENTS all I did was put 3 drops of fresh cream into 4 eggs and 2 capfuls of milk cuz i had no cream. Then 2 drops of FA butter cuz i was using margarine n not real butter. It was good!

7 Likes

A lot are made for candy , bevarages food etc … These days there are also a lit made for Vaping as well

5 Likes

Could you plz spin the cup around to the US side….

2 Likes

I use INW natural mint, or eucaliptus and mint with real Meringues, my wife uses French Vanilla Deluxe in her cakes, I tried FA hazelnut in a coffee, but didn’t like it. :rofl:

6 Likes

I’ve put a few drops of FA Lime TCP in a bottle of Corona. It was better than no lime :laughing:.

4 Likes

Put some Boost (Tiramisu) FA in some Lucky Extra Lager and BOOM… Porter

4 Likes

I read somewhere that the only difference between margarine and plastic is two molecules. Flies won’t even land on it!

2 Likes

Sorry scrambled eggies 2 drop fresh cream we had milk only and 2 drops of (FA) butter

3 Likes

Nothing weird i had to secretlry hid it from the bf he gets all “blah I don’t likes it” before he even tries it.

2 Likes

WF hazelnut cream in coffee is ok.

3 Likes