Difference in fresh creams

For me I found in order by brand is easier but everyone does it differently based on what’s easier.

3 Likes

Sounds like me. A lady from Facebook just showed me what she uses, it’s a revolving nail polish rack. She said she has over 100 concentrates and could fit many more. Amazon has them. Looks like something I could use. If you want to link to look, let me know!

3 Likes

Lynda Marie, I’d like to have that link. I’ll be checking out some racks or cases to store my flavors and probably keep my base stash in the dark in boxes. As @fidalgo_vapes posted, there will be a suitable solution. Thanks.

2 Likes

Yes, there’s really only one other choice on the ELR flavor list where you could pick up 5 more recipes " Fresh cream (FA)". It will say 26 recipes available, but only five are listed when you actually click on that flavor. Cream Fresh (Panna Fresca) - Flavour Art is the main one listed with most recipes. I struggled with this same thing starting out myself. It’s clear to me that ELR is trying to clean up the flavor list, slowly but surely.

2 Likes