Difference in fresh creams

Hi there! I have a question about fresh cream by FA and creme fresh (panna fresca) (not sure I spelled that right) by FW. What is the difference? I just bought fresh cream by FW but I’m not seeing many recipes and there are no notes on it. Does anyone know the difference and can I substitute them out?

4 Likes

I cant even find Creme Fresh on FW website . Where did you buy this

3 Likes

Flavor West has fresh cream, which I got at Bull City. Creme Fresh is FA, which I can’t find.

4 Likes

I cant find a Fresh Cream from FW on Bull City either … the link is for FA Fresh Cream though

5 Likes

Both are FA - flavourart. Some bottles are marked Panna Fresca depending where you buy it.

8 Likes

Yes @Letitia you are correct I was focusing on this

@Lynda_Marie there is no FW Fresh Cream , cream fresh or Creme Fresh

4 Likes

I was thinking maybe she just misquoted the brand initials.

4 Likes

Ya…I was actually interested in seeing FW Fresh Cream damn it lmao

3 Likes

Is there such a thing as having too many creams?

5 Likes

FW has a sweet cream…

5 Likes

Thank you. So I’m thinking the recipes I’m seeing are either marked wrong or I was looking at it wrong. Thank you for clarifying. The spelling is even different. I’m looking at river supply going nuts trying to find it lol

7 Likes

me too lol

How dare you even ask such a question!! :smiley:

4 Likes

Yes I like their sweet cream …and Caps

4 Likes

Lol thats like asking is there such a thing as too many flavors lmao

4 Likes

Me to… And FW Bav Cream is good…
Hey Fiddy :wave:

5 Likes

Is this Deb22 ??? I never put the two together

2 Likes

Letitia, I hope not. I just ordered 4 or 5 during the weekend sale at River. Since I’m just starting, I had no creams in my supply and wanted to remedy that situation.

4 Likes

I have so many creams in my Arsenal lol I actually just put my flavors in order by brand. Makes it so much easier. I’m trying to figure out a better way though. I need ideas on something to hang to keep them sorted.

2 Likes

Lynda Marie, I am still working on organization. Right now I have my flavors in a box in a dresser drawer, along with my scale and bottles in that same drawer. When my next shipment comes in I will have to take over another dresser drawer and work on the best way to organize the flavors and other stuff. I share an apartment with a couple of friends, so storage space is limited.

3 Likes

There are a few threads that have been started where people share how they store their concentrates…It really depends on how much room you have . I have a room that is for mixing so I have a bit of room , some people only have a closet or a few shelves available in their homes . Whatever your situation if you search here on the forum you will find a solution

4 Likes