Digbys - ecigclick awards

I’m sure that you have seen steampugs ecigclick post so I thought I would put one in here also. Now I know that none of you wonderful mixers buy commercial juice etc and therefore really have no reason to do so but I wondered if any of you had the time and fancied it you could give us a mention. We won the Brand of the year category back in 2014 and would love the chance to get through to voting again. I hope i have explained myself right, dont want to annoy or upset anyone as your all so nice

Thank you for the time. xxx

Digbys Juices

5 Likes

so are y’all international or UK? I see, your UK. Ok I got you

2 Likes

yes UK sorry

2 Likes

I would try you eliquid but you don’t have any recipes up and I really don’t have extra cash to purchase it. Sorry. Maybe some day.

1 Like

I get that, completely. And in all honesty felt a bit cheeky posting the ecigclick stuff given the nature of the forum. DM me your address if you like, i’ll sort you out

3 Likes

Nah, I’ve seen you around and interacted with your posts. You can’t very well post recipes you sell, that certainly wouldn’t be a very good business decision.

It’s all good.

2 Likes

Been toying with idea of plonking some of our old recipies on here recently. Might do so, we are about to launch our new xmas juice, a Gingerbread vanilla biscuit with baked blueberry, its rather nice. if you fancy a go let me know

5 Likes

Hey pal already voted for you in the relevant categories :+1:

4 Likes

Ya, why not, sounds like a good idea.

3 Likes

@Digbys that would be fantastic your juice is good and your set up is very impressive🙂

3 Likes

3 Likes

I remember when that happened :wink:

1 Like

what in 2014?

2 Likes

Yeps… :wink:
I have been mixing since 2011… released my first public recipe in 2012 on ecf…
I cant think of the name of the site that had best juice tanks etc… but I remember when you won :wink:

2 Likes

Seems a lifetime ago now, things have changed so much.

3 Likes

It sure has, @Digbys… isn’t change supposed to be good tho?? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Most of the time yeah! just such a panicky time for vaping and regs etc

3 Likes

I love recipe releases.

3 Likes

Just giving this a shamless bump as nominations close in 4 days xx

3 Likes