Diluting Inawera Flavors

Welp ya know what they say about taste…
I could only taste Wild strawberry and I also let it sit for 1 month. I was pissed bc I wanted to really taste the juice.

A few flavors are that way for me. TFA pomegranate I don’t like and I can taste it a mile a way. Lol now if I could do that consistently w/ flavors I like that would be sweet.

1 Like

Yeah, somehow I just don’t taste it, lol. But it should go away from recipe, I don’t like how it affects the juice.

1 Like

K ! I keep an eye out for it !

Aux maybe try strawberry shisha from INW. I love love love it. Very original taste but not bad on concentrated more around FA’s ratios.

Also if you haven’t looked into nicotine lab they’ve changed their name a couple of times the original name was vapor shots. They have a dynamite strawberry as well as watermelon , honeydew and banana. I hear their mocha is good as well.
But I am unsure how shipping would be for you. They have a sale 6% off 50$ or more right now. Using the word SAVOR.

1 Like

I’ve bought different flavourings and I’m now experimenting with all of them (:

1 Like

Nice ! I want an anti- diketone v1 for me ok. Lol

Wait until one of y’all try Eucalyptus. Good flipping grief… Just a couple drops too much and you get a 60’s style Batman POW to the lungs. My first run with it i mixed at 1%, yeah that was a bad idea. now its 6-10 drops/30ml.

@NewDrip did you find 1.5% too strong for that recipe?

3 Likes

I haven’t tested it yet… it’s still steeping.

1 Like

I cure it for appx a month, Sugar Cookie (CAP) is the only cookie type that i can vape right away. Everything else has to sit a long time.

1 Like

I did take a taste from my finger tip and it reminded me of the southern homemade version… Just delicious.

1 Like

I think my INW Wild SB dilution has finally came full circle, I made it in July and used it again the other night and it smells great in the mix not overly powerful. The way I diluted it is a bit odd but here it goes for those that want to use the flavor and make a 10ml diluted version of it.

2 Mls of Pg
8 Mls of Vg
5 drops of Distilled water
3 drops of Wild SB

then I used it at 0.5 % no kidden still pretty strong but nothing like it was before, helps add a realistic ripeness to your strawberry.

1 Like