Disappointed with Lost Vape

Yes Dear…

7 Likes

Thanks @SmilingOgre for the heads up also.

5 Likes

Thanks @SmilingOgre

4 Likes

My Triade dna200 died a few weeks ago and same thing they did not respond to my requests looking to have it fixed. Love the mod… customer service not too much.

5 Likes

Ya, it’s a damn shame. If they could find someone capable of answering an email I’m sure they could bolster their business quite a bit. Service is half the equation.

6 Likes

II purchased a Voopoo Drag in the mean time until I guess I have the time to fix my own mod. Very Happy with the Drag.

5 Likes

Contact evolve, they might have nothing to do with it since its a casing issue most likely, but since lost vape isn’t capable of responding, I’m sure they are happy to help. In worst case evolve will just tell you to contact LV again, but I mean it doesn’t hurt trying.

4 Likes

Good idea I’ll try that. Thank you.

1 Like

You can read all about my experience with Evolv customer service if you have not seen this before.

6 Likes

back in 2013, I was having issues with 100$ DNA 40 FLASK, I called them , they sent me return label, I returned it and got it back the next week, that was the only one I had issues with, at that time I had 5 DNA 40’s. Still have them today in working order.

5 Likes

Good to hear that someone is having good experiences with support. I’m now in the middle of support issue with a certain manufacturer. Will write it up once it gets resolved. For now i’m not optimistic…

2 Likes

Man, that thing is a beast! I imagine you could use it for personal defense if it fails entirely for personal nicotine delivery!
Seriously though, all jokes aside, I have several Therion 75C’s and a couple of Paranormal 250C’s and have had great luck with them all. The build quality of the Lost Vape devices is phenomenal in my opinion, but that doesn’t preclude them from having design flaws on newly released devices. While I’ve continued to have no issues with the LV devices I own, it’s extremely useful to get this type of information in the forums so that we can know in advance what experiences others have had with their devices and the quality of support and interaction provided by their manufacturers. Watching video reviews of devices that were freely supplied to certain individuals who often are ‘financially’ biased can only tell you so much - hearing what’s happening in the real world from extended periods of everyday use is much more valuable in most cases. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Flick

6 Likes

Ya, lol, It’s a handful. I have quite a few Lost Vape products and they are made very well, and, of course, they use DNA chipsets. The fact that they got a funky design on this one’s button isn’t that big of a deal either. The fact that they don’t have the wherewithal to answer an email is just piss poor.

6 Likes

it does look like they would answer a email. with a yes we can or no we can’t. I know it is frustrating and I don’t like that behavoir either from any body or any company. Especially with EVOLV with good reviews of customer service, maybe they they moved there stuff to china, just saying, if they did that, than it answers it all, in my book them chinesse mofo don’t give one rats ass about you.

2 Likes

You have their location right: 9/F shunjie Ind park, Baoan Shenzhen CN

I get where you’re commin from especially on the heals of the Gear Best mess. I’m reluctant to bash globally because I had a wonderful experience with GeekVape also out of China. One email and they were on top of it. New unit sent out with reasonable due diligence. They asked for picture of the unit and of the receipt.

5 Likes

no, didn’t know they moved. Last I dealt with service was when they where in the states, I did talk to the owner, forgot his name, but that was 4+ years ago

1 Like

I’m just wondering, we are talking about Lost Vape right? Evolve is still here in the states. Lost Vape buys the DNA boards from Evolve and puts them in their products. Evolve is an entirely different story. They are top notch regarding customer service.

4 Likes

ok, gotcha, yea DNA was transistioning into EVOLVE when I talked to him, I do remember that., But yeah I really thought Lost Vape was here, but getting china to do the production of mods.

1 Like

Really difficult to keep up with it all. I had thought Lost Vape was headquartered somewhere else as well.

2 Likes

51dYuq1PFfL

2 Likes