Diy Bottle Label Questions

I see, one is “durable” one is not.

1 Like

At the site I used, a 2 pack of 100 2211 labels are 15 dollars and a 5 pack is 32 dollars… then you still have shipping charges.
I thought I originally tried the 2210 type and someone suggested the film labels so I purchased them… they peel off bottles cleanly.

1 Like

I’m almost out of my current roll of 2210, maybe I’ll try the durable 2211 and see what’s up.

1 Like

The difference is the durable is plastic and the other is paper.

2 Likes

I suggest to get your Brand name on your bottles. If you are making these juices by yourself and don’t want anyone resale these with their name you need to register your brand name legally and put your brand label on the bottles. This can be annoying in the beginning but this will give you a lot of benefits in the long run. On the bottle labels, i suggest you to add all the information about the juice like directions of use, ingredients, MFG. and EXP. date. This will provide a LOT of information to the consumers. Labels are identity of any brand so I suggest to take your time to choose and design a best and attractive lables for your juice bottles.

1 Like

Ballistic%20Banana

3 Likes

Cool who makes them for you?

2 Likes

Hi RexRabbit,
I make them myself with Avery Design and Print. It’s not very hard and best of all it’s FREE!
Caveman
Cloud%20Chaser
Experimental Hiesenberg Mad%20Cow Slap%20Yo'%20Mamma! Space%20Jam Trippy%20Hippie

5 Likes

Very creative!

5 Likes