Diy cleaning and storage

I do the same thing, but I use a half paper towl on a a wooden stick for for drying.

1 Like

I use sterilising tablets for my bottles,syringes and beakers.
To dry I just shake off excess water and let air dry.

2 Likes

Yeah those bottles look like they would work really well! And would you say that when you get glass or unicorn bottles in that they are most likely sterile enough to use off the bat?

Yeah I was thinking itā€™s probably not a big deal but I would prefer to have my nicotine in glass. Also do you feel the need to somehow clean the pipettes when you get them in or are they good to go right off the bat?

I didnā€™t think going by weight was ever really that necessary for personal use batches until I noticed how you save on having to clean more and use more resources. Iā€™ll definitely be getting a scale and thanks again.

Haha yeah I understand about the counter space

Sterilizing tablets huh, never thought of that.

Very inexpensive and does what we need!

1 Like

I donā€™t use a whole lot of glass at the moment. Iā€™m fine with plastic. Iā€™m pretty lax when it comes to stuff, though, so if you arenā€™t, my advice may not be the best to listen to. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Like I said, I wash everything I get in hot soapy water before I use it, like I would any other dishes I get. Other than that, no. But the sterilizing tablets that @Chewy mentioned are a really good idea. I may look into getting some of those.

1 Like

Haha yeah Iā€™m pretty uptight but itā€™s good for me to be a little lax about stuff or Iā€™ll get myself so OCD and uptight about it I wonā€™t even end up doing it lol, Iā€™ll get pissed off before I even start

1 Like