DIY Dusting Powder Recipe

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1421368/Vag-or-Sac%20Dust%20-%20BO%20Shisha%20Vanilla

2 Likes

I would say a recpie posting in the recpie side is the most appropriate. @Ken_O_Where @JoJo

I do like my sack to smell good.

6 Likes

It’s dead. I killed it. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Good Lord.

2 Likes

I sense a whole lot of innapropriate jokes coming on. Lol

4 Likes

It does have potential.

3 Likes

Too tempted. Killed it like loranie bobbit? Lol. Sorry sorrry.

3 Likes

“It’s dead. I killed it.” With a stuck out tongue emoji? Like, ha I have the power and can do whatever i want? That’s a bit of overreach don’t you think? Why did you delete my recipe? Was the title too provocative? Can’t be that, because there’s plenty of innuendo recipe tittles.

Care to explain why you took that action? I’ve seen baking recipes on here at some point. So, what is it? I’m curious? How can you possible justify deleting this?

1 Like

I wouldn’t say title. It would be more content for the recpie side. I do think it’s a great idea to use the concentrates for other things. Fantastic even… ylang ylang on my sack would be better than baby powder (the ahloe one is good)… but in the ejuice recpie side is a little questionable.

3 Likes

It may be this belongs on another forum altogether. When you find it please let me know so I can join … Seriously. Dust? Maybe something peppermintey …TMI?

6 Likes

Peppermint would burn a bit

4 Likes

A) I didn’t realize you posted this recipe and you were serious. I thought you were pointing out a spam recipe (which happens a lot around here). So sorry if I hurt your feelings.

B) This is an e-liquid recipe site, so I stand by deleting it. If you see other baking recipes, they should be reported as spam. If you want to share a DIY recipe that isn’t an e-liquid recipe, you’re welcome to post it to a more appropriate DIY site and share the link, or post a thread with the recipe typed up into the “Pub” section of the forum. When you add a flavor in a recipe on ELR, if it isn’t there already, it gets added to the flavor database. That just adds to the chaos that is already barely contained in the database and makes the clean-up crew (Me, @Ken_O_Where and @daath) have to work that much harder to keep it clean.

So, yes, I have the means to delete recipes, I deleted the recipe, and I would do so to any recipe that wasn’t an e-liquid recipe. That’s not what this site is for. But I honestly didn’t mean it to come off the way it clearly did and for that I apologize.

12 Likes

Now you tell me!

5 Likes

Peppermint would be in the same “effect” family as deodorant containing alcohol on sensitive areas, cinnamon, hot peppers(ever take a leak after picking hot peppers)? I have not tried peppermint on myself although I did try deodorant when I was a kid and that was a very terrible idea.:astonished:

4 Likes

Speaking of terrible ideas…

4 Likes

What is your gf doing to you? Is this what you wanted or her idea?

3 Likes

A little bit of column A and column B. LMAO

3 Likes

And I always wondered what “happy ending” meant. Now I know. Huh.

5 Likes

@antera1, i dont make excuses for other people, i have to do it enough for myself. With that said JoJo is one of the nicest people that i have met on the interwebz, the kindness she has shown everyone here is one of the things that keeps this place together.

I meant to ask if i should delete the recipe when you posted it as i too thought it was spam, not the good kind, but i nodded off and forgot all about it. I stand by the decision to remove it, as JoJo said you can always post in on the forums. It has nothing to do with “power”, we try to be pretty invisible around here.

Anyways, it was some pretty funny stuff…

6 Likes

You know what… I was simply trying to make a contribution to the mixing community and thought this would be a good place to do it. I was excited to share my new found use for concentrates with the community. Easier to go back to lurking.

Please delete this thread as there is no purpose for it.

Respectfully.

2 Likes